Chapter 7

Hush boi

I woke up the next day to find myself in Gilgamesh's arms in bed. "Hmm? How did you get in here?" I murmured and he snored in reply. I sat up in bed until I remembered what happened yesterday. "Oh my god..." I said and placed a hand over my mouth. Gilgamesh kissed me to confess his love. Was this even right? Can a Master have a relationship with their Servant?

Then a pair of arms wrapped themselves around me and I was pulled back into bed. "Woah!" "Where do you think you're going?" he asked and looked at me with his red crimson eyes. "I have school today Gil." I said. "Don't you want to spend time with your new partner?" he asked. I gulped. To be honest, I want to, but I didn't want to flunk out of university.

Gilgamesh pulled me into a hug and said, "Stay with me Vivi." "Later, I promise." I said and patted his head. Then I asked, "Are you married?" "Me? No, I'm not." he said. You had got to be kidding me. I mean his attitude was crap, but at least he was handsome, right? "I have to go soon, I'll play with you later." I said and got out of bed and went into the bathroom to change.

Gilgamesh ran his fingers through his hair and he put his shirt on. "You'll be back soon, right?" he asked as I left the bathroom. "Unless you want to follow me around." I said, finishing the last piece of bread in my mouth and grabbing my bag. He walked over to me, turned me around, and pressed his lips against mine. "I love you." he said. "Me too." I replied as I headed out.

**********

I finished my class and was about to head for lunch when I saw Gilgamesh waiting for me in the hallway. "Wow, you actually came." I said. "I don't want anything to happen to you." he said. "What's gonna happen to me?" I asked. "Who knows?" he said. "Vivi, I wanna eat, let's-" Hana stopped in mid sentence when she saw my Servant. "Why is he here?" she whispered.

"He's watching over me. Where's your Servant?" I asked. "At home." she answered. "You should entertain him more." said Gilgamesh and smirked. "Also," I whispered in her ear, "We're dating." "YOU WHAT???" she shrieked and everyone looked at her. "Yes girl, you're back in the game!" she cried and hugged me. Gilgamesh gave us a confusing look.

I motioned him over and he walked over to us. "Hana's hungry, so I'm gonna buy some food. Do you want any?" I asked. "Well, you have my card so you can get anything you want. I don't really have a preference." he said. "He gave you his card??? That's total boyfriend material!" Hana squealed.

Gilgamesh leaned in closer to my face and I covered his mouth with my hand. "Not now." I hissed. "Mmm!" he exclaimed. "What's wrong with you?" I asked. He removed my hand and gave me a quick kiss before disappearing. "VIVI WHAT WAS THAT??!!" Hana shrieked. "Please contain yourself," I said. "Now let's go and buy food." "Yay!" she cried.

"So, what do you wanna get?" I asked. "Everything." she said. "Say what?!" I cried. "I wanna see how much money your boyfriend can afford in that card." she said. "It's infinite money." I told her. "Bullshit." she said. "Alright, I'm not bullshitting you. Watch." I said and then ordered everything off the menu.

"Hana, help me carry all of this." I said as I carried a two trays full of food. She just stared at me with her mouth open. "Hana, help!" I cried. "Okay okay!" she said. Everyone was giving us shocked expressions as we carried four trays to the rooftop. "Told you I wasn't bullsh*tting you." I said as we set down the trays on the ground.

"How much food did you buy?" Gilgamesh asked as he appeared. "She told me to buy everything." I said. "You have an amazing Servant for a boyfriend, you're very lucky Vivi." said Hana. "What's going on here?" asked Ozymandias asked as he appeared too. "Why are you here???" Hana screeched.

**********

"Congrats Gil, you deserve her." said Ozymandias as the four of us ate. "You should bring your wife here," said Gilgamesh. "Too bad she's not a Servant." I finished my hamburger before moving onto the fries and finishing that. "We have to go back to class soon." said Hana. "You guys can finish the rest." I said and stood up.

"You're just going to leave us here on the roof?" asked Gilgamesh. "At least you won't be bored. You have your friend, right?" I said. "True." he said and ate. "Now I have to take care of this guy? Great." said Ozymandias. "Come on Vivi, let's go to class now." said Hana as she picked up her bag. "Wait, give me a second." I said and looked at Gilgamesh.

He looked up at me before walking over and giving me a hug and a kiss. Hana was trying very hard not to fangirl while Ozymandias just pretended that he was not here. "I'll keep you updated." he said and patted my head before joining Ozymandias. "You go girl." said Hana as we exited the rooftop. "I have been blessed." I said.

"At least he's better than your ex, right?" she asked. I hesitated for a moment before answering, "Way better than that asshole."