Chapter 18

A tentacle to grabbed my ankle and pulled me away but Gilgamesh quickly sliced it off of me, but it quickly regenerated. "Where is Saber?" I asked and removed the slimy material off my ankle. "Uh..." I groaned and tossed it aside. "Well we're gonna retreat for now, bye guys." said Hana as Ozymandias picked her up and disappeared in a flash.

"Really???" I exclaimed. "Well, if my boy is retreating, we're going too." said Gilgamesh but was caught off guard as tentacles wrapped around him. I quickly lunged forward and grabbed his hand to prevent him from getting eaten. I was pulling as hard as I can but I couldn't get my Servant out.

"Come on Gil, don't do this to me..." I said as I continued to pull harder. "I can't Vivi, I'm stuck." he said. I was losing my grip on his hand at the moment. Right when I was about to let his hand go, I heard something being sliced off and Gilgamesh was released. "Oof!" he exclaimed as he hit the ground.

"Are you guys okay?" the person asked. He was wearing a hood so I couldn't see his face. "We're fine." I said as I helped Gilgamesh up. "Vivi, stand back," he said. "It's a Servant." I immediately froze. "That's weird, Rider told me to come help you, Archer." the hooded man said. "You know Rider?" I asked. "Yes, for quite some time." the man said as he removed his hood.

"My Master is on his way right now, so I'll help you destroy this monster

"My Master is on his way right now, so I'll help you destroy this monster." he said. "You're Saber?" I asked. "Yes, I am." he answered. Gilgamesh seemed to lose all hope because it was not the Saber he was looking forward to meeting.

I was trying to see where his weapon was but it was nowhere to be seen. "Ah, right. You can't see my sword. Otherwise my True Name wouldn't be revealed," said Saber. "But unfortunately, I have to use it for my Noble Phantasm." Hana and Ozymandias returned. "We brought our backup." said Hana.

"So that's why you guys ran off." I said. "You guys might want to but a few distance between me." said Saber. Gilgamesh seemed to know why because he said, "We have to get away from here, as far as we can." We quickly left the school and away from the building. "I hope he's alright." I said when a beam of light came down and sliced the monster in two.

"This brings back memories." said Gilgamesh as the light faded. My school was now in worse condition than before. "I guess class is cancelled." said Hana. Saber appeared beside us and said, "Sorry, I got a bit carried away." "Wait, what about...Shota?" I asked. "Oh, he passed out. He's still on the roof." said Saber.

"Finally we got rid of the annoying idiot." said Hana. "Saber," said Ozymandias. "Would you like to join us in a alliance?" "Alliance?" Saber asked. "With you guys? I don't know if my Master will approve of this." "I approve, Saber," said a boy around my age as he walked up to us. "It will be nice to join these two kings' alliance." he said.

"How do you know that my Servant's a king?" I asked. "He's Gilgamesh, isn't he?" the boy asked. "This mongrel-" Gilgamesh started but I covered his mouth with my hand. "And I believe your Servant is not Artoria Pendragon, but Arthur Pendragon, correct?" I asked. "And how did you know that?" the boy asked.

"The sword was a giveaway," I said and Arthur smiled sheepishly. "And you're Aron, right?" I asked. "Yes, and you must be Vivi and Hana." he answered.

**********

We were all back at my place to discuss our plan for the next move. "So we're now dealing with Lancer and Berserker left." said Aron. "I was on par against Lancer, but for some reason his Master told him to stop." said Arthur. "That happened to us too," I said and Gilgamesh nodded. "She told Lancer that it was enough."

"And I almost died." Gilgamesh added. "How about we deal with Berserker first?" asked Ozymandias. "So far, they hasn't shown themselves." I said. "Well, I'm not busy tomorrow and your school is a wreck, so why don't we find them tomorrow and see," said Aron. "We're all tired from today's battle."

I watched as Hana and her Servant leave along with Aron and Arthur. "Well, I almost got eaten today." said Gilgamesh. "Would you like a quick dinner and then sleep?" I asked. "That will be great." he said. I quickly made a simple scrambled eggs on rice and we ate them quickly because we were so hungry.

"Bed time young lady." said Gilgamesh as he picked me up and carried me upstairs. I yawned and said, "I need a lot of sleep tonight." Then I asked, "Can I have some ice cream?" "You just ate." he said. "Please~" I begged. "Fine." He reached into his golden portal and pulled out a small tub of chocolate ice cream and a spoon.

"Thanks." I said and ate. "You're welcome." he replied.