Chapter 8

When school was over, I told Hana to come over to my place again. Just as I left the classroom, I ran into my ex, fuck. "Oh Vivi." he said. "Shit." I thought before responding, "H-Hi...Justin..." Gil, come here quick. Help me." I contacted him. "Um, are you free today?" he asked. "Why'd you ask?" I questioned him. "Gil, please hurry." I contacted again.

"There's something I have to talk to you about." he said. "Vivi." I perked up when I heard his voice. Gilgamesh waved me over. "Get over here." he said in my head. "Oh, I have to go now. Bye." I said and quickly ran over to my Servant. "You had me worried for a sec." said Gilgamesh. "I did not expect this to happen." I said through gritted teeth.

"We both looked back at Justin before fast walking out of the building. "So that was your previous partner?" Gilgamesh asked. "Yeah. Every time I see him, I wanna throw up." I said. "He's also in the Holy Grail War, isn't he?" "He's from a family of mages like me. He has a Berserker Servant." "Speaking of family," Gilgamesh turned around and looked at me.

"Where are your parents?" I looked up at the sky. "They're gone, a long time ago." I said. Gilgamesh wrapped his arms around me and said, "It's okay. You have me, right?" I smiled. "Yeah, I do." He gave me a kiss on top of my head and took my hand. "Let's go home. Your friend is coming over soon." he said. I looked back to see if anyone was watching us.

"What's wrong Vivi?" he asked. "Nothing, I get the feeling that we're being watched." I said. Gilgamesh looked around. "I sense no Master or Servant." he said. "I must be crazy then." I said. "Yes you are." he agreed and I poked him above the hip. "Ow!" he exclaimed.

**********

Gilgamesh and I took a nap while we waited for Hana and Ozymandias to come over. "When are they coming over?" asked Gilgamesh. "I told her after school, but it's already almost time for dinner." I said. "Maybe they...never mind." Gilgamesh stopped himself. "What? What is it?" I asked and sat up in bed. "Do you think that they might be ambushed?" he asked.

My face went pale. "We have to find them, now." I said and got off my bed. "No need to," said Gilgamesh. "They're here." I ran down the stairs and opened the door. "Vivi!" Hana cried as she helped Ozymandias inside. "What happened?" I asked as her Servant collapsed into the floor. "Assassin attacked us after school. There were tons of them." said Hana.

Gilgamesh came down the stairs, threw Ozymandias over his shoulder, and carried him upstairs. "I killed Assassin a few days ago.  And you said there were tons of them?" I asked. Hana nodded and tears filled her eyes. "What's gonna happen to him???" she cried. I bit my lip. The Assassin class had the upper hand against the Rider class in this case.

"Vivi, I need your help." Gilgamesh called from upstairs.  Hana and I ran up the stairs and into my room. "He's losing his form." said Gilgamesh. I could see Ozymandias slowly fading away. "Hana...where's Hana..." he murmured. "Ozy, I'm right here." She took his hand as tears fell from her eyes. "I can give him some of my mana." I said.

"Vivi...don't..." said Ozymandias. "There's no need to waste your mana on me..." "Ozy, are you leaving me?" Hana asked. "Sorry Hana...I couldn't win the Grail for you...But at least I'll remember you..." Ozy smiled and wiped her tears away. "You're eyes...they look exactly like my wife's..." he said before disappearing completely.

**********

Hana was having a mental breakdown while I hugged her tight. The Command Seals on her hand had vanished. "I'm done. I'm out of the war." she said. Gilgamesh was leaning against the wall while he watched me and Hana. "Servants don't actually die, they go back to their era," I said. "He's with his wife right now."

My words seemed to make Hana feel better. "Gilgamesh." I said. "Yes?" I looked at him and said, "We have to win this war, for your friend." "Of course." he said. Hana stood up and said, "I have to head back to my place now." "Gil, take her home." I said. "Alright." he said and followed Hana down the stairs.

Just as they left the house, I was in complete despair. Watching Ozymandias die was too much to me to handle. What would it be like if Gilgamesh ended up like him? A few minutes later, Gilgamesh appeared. "She's home now." he said. "Thanks Gil." I answered. "Say mongrel." What did he just call me? "What is it now?" I asked.

"You're still a virgin, aren't you?" he asked. I almost choked on my own saliva. "Why do you want to know?" I asked. "Well, I want to see how wild you can get." he said and smirked. I turned extremely red. "Um, what are you trying to say?" I asked before he threw me over his shoulder. "Hey, I did not agree to this!" I cried.

"Well I'm the one in charge now, so shut your mouth and let me have my way with your body." he said and went upstairs with me hanging from his shoulder. I gulped and whimpered. What had this night become now?

THIS IS THE ONLY COUPLE I SHIP 😍😍😍