Chapter 21

Gilgamesh attacked the flying black plane by shooting weapons at it in the sky and said to me, "Vivi, go find the Grail!" "Where is it?" I asked. "In the building." he answered. "But what about you guys?" I asked as I watched Ozymandias and Arthur protect their Masters. "Just go!" said Gilgamesh.

Without saying anything else, I turned and ran inside my destroyed school and into the gym . I saw a shiny golden cup on the auditorium. "The Holy Grail..." I said. I took a step forward but a voice said, "So you're here, Vivi." I watched as the last person I ever wanted to see on this earth stood on the other side of the room.

"Justin..." I said. "Looks like my Servant is taking care of yous at the moment." he said. I couldn't stand it anymore. "Get out of my way," I said and transformed into my warrior form. "You haven't won. The Holy Grail, belongs to me!" I felt pain in my left leg as a sword buried deep in my thigh.

I completely forgot about Justin's choice of weapon, which is a custom-made Gate Of Babylon. "Dear Vivi, it is when you're delusional and  crawling in the dirt, that you are at you're most beautiful." he said. I glared at him in response. "Lay down your weapon, and be my girlfriend again."

My mouth dropped open. "What?" I asked. "I saw how close you and your Servant were the past few days. But shouldn't a Master treat their Servant as...their weapon?" said Justin. "That's none of your business!" I shot back. "I treat my Servant however I want! Also, he's a better man than you are!"

Another sword was shot me and I deflected it this time, but it send me flying back. "Still spouting such nonsense are you?" he asked. "Now, let us hear your response." I shook out of my daze and said, "I refuse! I would never-" A sword grazed my right arm and I winced. "Still refusing my request Vivi?" asked Justin.

"That's fine, you may answer wrongly as many times as you like. But must also suffer from this." I watched as many swords are pointed at me, ready to fire. "Gil...help...I'm gonna die..." I thought. "Bring me to you." he answered. For the first time ever, I used a Command Seal to summon Gilgamesh to save me.

I just pulled the "Gilgamesh propose to Saber moment in Fate/Zero", I'm sorry y'all

"Gotcha!" Gilgamesh exclaimed as he picked me up and dodged the swords that were about to hit me. "Vivi, are you alright?" he asked as he brought to a safer area in the gym. "Gil..." I whispered. Then he saw the sword in my leg. "You dare to try kill my Queen, mongrel!" Gilgamesh shouted and summoned his Gate of Babylon and fired his weapons at Justin.

But something black with red eyes stopped his attacks. "Nice try, King of Heroes, but I'm just like you," said Justin. "I perfected your Gate of Babylon for six years." I tried to pull the sword out of my leg but it was stuck. "Ow..." I moaned and gave up. "Vivi, we're getting out of here so we can rethink our plan." said Gilgamesh. I nodded.

He picked me up and disappeared with me. "This isn't over yet, Vivi," said Justin as his Servant stood next to him. "You'll soon be mine again."

**********

"YOWCH!!!" I cried as Gilgamesh pulled the sword out of my leg. "Do you think you can heal the wound?" he asked. "I think so..." I said and used my magic on the large deep cut in my thigh. We retreated to a nearby beach since that was as far as Gilgamesh can go. I realized that his top armor was gone.

"Do you have to show that much skin?" I asked. "You see me like this all the time though." he said. I laid back down on the sand and sighed. "Are you okay? Does it still hurt?" he asked. "I'm good," I said. "Just...give me some time." Then something came to me. "Where's Ozymandias and Arthur?" I asked.

Gilgamesh looked away. "No way..." I said. "They died protecting their Masters." he said. I thought about Hana, who had to go through it the second time. "Where are Hana and Aron then?" I asked. "I helped them retreat back to their homes." said Gilgamesh. "Thank god." I said and sighed with relief.

Then I heard a weird eerie noise. I sat up to see the black figure from earlier along with Justin. "The rabid dog found us." said Gilgamesh. I slowly stood up but had to lean on one foot due to my injury. "Archer, as your Master, I order you to go full on on this monster." I said. "Of course." he said and watched him fight his opponent while I had to deal with the one person that I absolutely hate.

**********

I deflected the swords that were shot at me and dodged one that was about to hit my head. I charged at Justin as he was about to fire two swords at me when Gilgamesh summoned his chains which wrapped around him, immobilizing him. "Go to hell!" I exclaimed and stabbed him in the chest. "Enuma Elish!" I heard Gilgamesh say.

I felt something warm spill onto my hands and I heard Justin say, "That was...great... It's been so long since we last fought each other..." I slowly looked up at him and he rested a hand on my cheek. "I regret breaking up with you Vivi...I can see why you hated me so much ever since..." He smiled and whispered, "I guess this is it...Goodbye...Vivi...and...I love you..."

His body slumped against mine as his life faded away. I pulled my sword out of the body and Gilgamesh's chains disappeared. "You okay?" asked Gilgamesh. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I laid the body on the ground. I looked at my hands to see them covered in blood. Gilgamesh summoned a portal and water poured out of it.

I did a quick rinse before looking at the massive destruction that he did. "You used your Noble Phantasm." I said. "Had to, the rabid dog was annoying me." he said. "Alright, let's go get the Holy Grail." I said.

**********

We returned to the auditorium where the Grail was. "Make your wish Vivi." said Gilgamesh. I immediately said, "I want to be with you Gilgamesh, forever." He smiled. "I knew that you would say that." "But," I added. "I want full access to my world too. I still need to finish school." The Grail glowed as it accepted my wish. Gilgamesh held my hand and said, "I love you, Vivi."