Chapter 4

My kings 😍😍😍 Bless ma eyes 🙏🙏🙏

I had to pinch myself real hard to stop staring at Hana's Servant, because he was so hot. "What's wrong, Archer's Master? Your face is all red." he said and smiled. Now I was starting to lose it. I looked down to hide my face. "Hey Ozy, how's your wife?" asked Gilgamesh and changed into his armor. "He has a what?" I perked up and Gilgamesh covered my mouth.

"Mmm!" I explained. "My wife's fine. And you're still single, aren't you?" said Ozymandias and laughed. "Hey, you know how hard it is for me to find a girl." Gilgamesh removed his hand from my mouth and patted my head. I watched the two Servants have their conversation. It seemed like they get along really well, which worried me a lot.

"Archer, are you really going to fight your friend?" I asked. "I don't want to, but we have to. His wife is gonna kill me when she finds out I defeated him." he said and I giggled. I was caught off guard when something wrapped around my foot and pulled. "What the- Help!" I cried as I was about to be pulled away.

"Vivi!" Gilgamesh grabbed my hand before I flew away. I was now in the middle of a game of tug-of-war between a tentacle and my Servant. Gathering up some magic in my free hand, I pressed the side of my neck to transform. "Huh? It's not working!" I said. Gilgamesh summoned his sword and sliced it off my foot.

"I guess it won't allow you to use your magic." he said. I kicked away the slimy thing as Gilgamesh held me close to him. "Guys, I can sense another Servant and Master." said Ozymandias. "Oh, it's you guys." said a voice. I looked to my right and saw a boy with black hair wearing my school uniform. "Oh, so you're the one behind all this," I said. "Shota Matsuri."

**********

"Looks like you decided to join into this game." said Shota. "Well technically I can, because I'm from a family of mages." I said. "Be careful Gil, he has a Caster class Servant." I said telepathically. "He is also the pervert in your school too, disgusting mongrel." he responded. I looked at Hana and she was talking to Ozymandias with her eyes.

"Not bad." I thought. "Vivi." Hana walked over to me and leaned in close to my ear. "Please, leave this to us." she whispered. "What?" I asked. "We will win this fight. Now run." "Wait, what are you saying?" I asked when she walked back to her Servant. I gave Gilgamesh a confused look. "You heard her. Leave it them." he said and disappeared.

I gave Hana one last look before running off. "Trying to run from a fight won't work!" said Shota as the tentacles tried to grab me. "Your opponent is us, pervert!" said Hana. "Rider, hold him off until Vivi gets home!" I was running for my life while Hana was stalling Shota and his Servant. By the time I reached home, the door opened and Gilgamesh pulled me inside.

"You're safe Vivi, it's okay." he said as he hugged me. I shut the door with my foot. "Are they gonna be okay?" I whispered. "I've known Ozy for quite a while. He's a really strong Servant, he'll protect your friend." I looked up at him and asked, "Really?" "Really, I promise." he said. Gilgamesh kissed me on the forehead and stroked my head.

"Now go to sleep, it's getting late." he said and disappeared. My mind was still thinking about what just happened. "Please be safe..." I murmured as I locked the door and then went upstairs to take a quick shower. I changed into my pj's and looked at myself in the mirror. A mark on my neck was growing bigger.

"I used it two times, I'm almost at my limit." I murmured. Gilgamesh appeared beside me. "Here." He pressed his hand on the mark and I felt a hot burning sensation. "Yeowch!!!" I cried. "Stop moving so much mongrel." he said as he held me still. "Ow ow ow!" I wailed. It was like my entire neck was on fire. "There, take a look." Gilgamesh removed his hand.

I looked in the mirror to see that the mark had disappeared. I looked at my Servant and he looked back. I did the classic way of thanking a guy, by face-planting into their chest and mumbling, "Thanks..." "My pleasure." he said and stroked my head.

**********

I woke up the next morning to hear noises from downstairs. "Did Gil invite someone over? I murmured and then I shot out of bed. "Gilgamesh, who did you let into my house???" I cried as I raced down the stairs to find Hana sitting at the table with Ozymandias standing beside her. "Morning Vivi." said Hana and smiled. I gave her a hug and said, "I thought you died."

"How can I die when I have a really good Servant?" she asked and patted my back. Gilgamesh appeared and whispered something to Ozymandias. "Now?" he asked. "Now." Gilgamesh answered and they both disappeared. "And there they go. So Vivi, how's your Servant?" asked Hana. "He's...okay. At first he was a bit of an arrogant asshole." I said.

"I can hear you, young lady." his voice said in my head. "Shut up." I replied in my mind. "But I think that's he's slowly shedding that arrogant attitude of his a little day by day." I continued. "Vivi, I'm sorry that I entered this war even though you want to protect the people you love. I had no other choice," said Hana. "Plus, Rider's really cool and handsome."

"His wife is very lucky to have a man like him." I said and made myself some coffee. "Hey, Vivi. I was wondering." said Hana. I looked up. "Yeah?" "Can we team up for a while?"

Gil is slowly starting to show his soft side XD

LOOK AT HIS WIFE 😱😱😱 😳😳😳 SHE'S SO CUTE 😍😍😍