Chapter 13

I'm telling you guys, every time I watch this scene in Fate/Zero, I KEEP STARING AT HIS CHEST I MEAN, WHERE ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT??? *in a quiet voice* Please marry me~

Once again, I felt extremely sore the next day. "Screw everything, I'm just gonna stay in bed for the whole day." I murmured and rolled right into my Servant's chest. Gilgamesh fluffed my hair and asked, "What's wrong Vivi? Tired?" "Of course." I said, my voice muffled. He kissed me on the forehead and said, "You're getting even cuter everyday."

"You're getting even nicer everyday. You were an arrogant prick back then" I said. Gilgamesh stared down at me with his crimson red eyes. "Sorry." I peeped. He wrapped his arms around me and said, "Punishment time for you, young lady." "No punish." I said and hugged him tight. Gilgamesh smiled and said, "I'm just playing with you."

I felt his abs and said, "Wow, you're really ripped." "You actually touched them." he said and rubbed his tummy. I turned red and slowly went underneath the covers. "You're so cute, come here." he said. "No~" I said and he pulled me close to him before giving me kisses. I pressed my hand against his face to stop him.

"Say Vivi," Gilgamesh removed my hand and held it. "Have you decided what your wish for the Grail?" he asked. "Well, sort of." I answered and stuck my head out. "What is it?" he asked. I stared at him and answered, "Not telling." And stuck my tongue out. "That's it." he said and wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big squeeze.

" he said and wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big squeeze

Damn, he really is ripped LOOK AT THOSE ABS I CAN DIE HAPPILY

I reached over the bed and picked up Gilgamesh's shirt. "I'm gonna wear this." I said and put it on and buttoned it up. "That's mine." he said. "I don't know where my clothes went. I think you tossed them away." I said got out of bed. Luckily his shirt goes all the way down my thighs. "What am I supposed to wear then?" he asked.

"Uh, don't you have a ton of clothes that you own?" I asked. He sighed and his long sleeved white shirt appeared on him along with his regular python print pants. "Fine, you can wear it." he said. "Yay~" I said and gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek. His cheeks turned red as a result. "Cute." he said and nuzzled me.

Then he picked me up and carried me downstairs. "Sit here, I'm going out for a minute." he said and placed me down on my chair before disappearing. I waited for him to come back when he appeared with a box of donuts in his hands. "Wait, where did you get that?" I asked. "I bought it." he said. I held out my hand and he gave me one. "Om nom nom." I ate.

Gilgamesh cautiously ate one. "Really sweet." he said and made a face. "I guess you're not much of a sweets person. One more please." I said and he handed me another one. "So, what kind of food do you like?" I asked. "I like mine fancy." he said. "Uh...what?" I gave a confused look. "Oh, you mean what kind? I'm not really picky." he said and ate another donut.

"So you like spicy food?" I asked and he face went slack. "No, I don't like it." he said. "Why not?" I asked. He looked at me and said, "Not telling." "Ouch." I said. He put the box on the counter before giving me a hug. "But I love your cooking the most." he said. "Aw, Gil~" I said and hugged him tight. "I love you so much." "Me too Vivi." he replied and smiled.

**********

"Okay, we need this, and this, and this." I said as I began to fill the shopping cart with food. "Didn't we buy food a few days ago?" asked Gilgamesh. "Who was the one that ate so much the past few days?" I asked. "Me." he said in a guilty voice. "Exactly." I said. Once again, I used Gilgamesh's card to pay. "Do you have cash though?" I asked as we left the store.

"You want cash?" he asked. "Uh, I guess." I answered. He put down the groceries and said, "Give me your wallet." I gave it to him and he held it underneath his golden portal that he summoned. I watched as countless bills poured into my wallet until it overflowed. "There you go." he said and gave it back to me. I just stared at him in complete shock.

He planted a kiss on my lips and I snapped out of my daze. "Let's go home Vivi." he said picked up the groceries. "Okay." I held his hand and we headed home. Suddenly, some flew at us and grazed my shoulder before jamming itself in the ground. "Ow!" I exclaimed. "Vivi!" Gilgamesh checked my arm. "It's not that bad." he said.

I took one look the the object that injured me. "Come out, Lancer." I said. "Huh, not bad young lady." said a voice. The object flew back to it's owner. Gilgamesh took one look at our opponent and said, "You again, rabid dog." he said.

Best doggo Cu 😍😍😍

Best doggo Cu 😍😍😍

FINALLY 😭😭😭 OZY MY KING (this is the Japanese version so I can't reunite him with Gil)

YES BLESS ME MY KING 😍😍😍