2: I can kill him with my bare hands

Chapter 2: I can kill him with my bare hands#DWTDwp

#DWTDwp

RYU

Why am I even here?

I watched the people in their formal clothes paced around the hall and settled in their seats. The place were filled with rich people and young guys blowing up their parents money. I shouldn’t be here if there wasn’t an emergency situation Cooler needs to attend to so here I am, taking his place.

I don’t want to be here. These things were boring except for the times I have some finger works to do but no, there aren’t. kaysa maupo rito ay mas pipiliin ko na lamang na manatili sa kwarto ko, swimming deep into things that only few can dive.

But Cooler use the cousin card instead of the Zeus-Apollo relationship we had. I have no other choice but to sit and wait for that damn Audi that he wants to join in his pack of babies. Babies as what he calls them. Hindi ko sila maintindihan ni Zy. They actually clicked fast dahil parehas sila ng hilig, although Zywon prefer motorcycles than cars. But still, I cannot understand their fascinations over it. Ni ayaw man lamang nilang magpahiram ng sasakyan, unless you have to deal in exchange of something great.

I stopped near the door when I saw a familiar ass that doesn’t seem to disappoint. Don’t tell me...

The owner of the huge ass turned around and her disappointing chest came to my view.

We really can’t have all things right?

Bahagya akong nagtago sa likod ng lalaking mataba. Her eyes scanned the entrance like she’s looking for a specific someone. She fixed her dress that hugged her ass well. Halos mabali na ang kanyang leeg sa kalilingon hanggang sa siya na ang sumuko at pumasok na lamang sa bulwagan.

When she disappeared, I made my way inside watching her carefully on the side. Panay pa rin ang tingin niya sa paligid at tila may hinahanap. I remembered she owed me big time and she has an entertaining ass so I guess I wouldn’t be bored that much.

Tahimik na naglakad ako sa likuran niya, I leaned down and whispered on her ears. “Hey nice ass.”

She jumped on her track, looking at me with a big frown. “Ikaw na naman?”

I shrugged. “It’s a small world after all.”

She stick her tongue out, but then she looked at me, gripping my arm. “You’re here which means...” She looked at my back, like she’s searching for someone.

Now it all makes sense.

Her giraffe neck is actually searching for my cousin Cooler.

“Hinahanap mo si Cooler?” I asked with a smirk.

“Yes pretty face, where is he?”

Good news, he didn’t make it.”

She looked crushed. She looks like the heavens fell on her. Her slinky dress went for nothing because of my cousin’s absence. This is fun watching her looking failed.