31: modern Romeo and Juliet?

31: modern Romeo and Juliet? #DWTDwp

#DWTDwp

RYU

I woke up feeling refreshed after getting like an hour of sleep.

Or maybe three, as what my wristwatch says.

It was probably one of the best slumbers I had in my entire life. I have always been fond of petting gestures just like what my mom always do to me.

I rolled on the bed but was stopped when a damn foot hit my crotch.

Damn it.

I groaned in pain, feeling annoyed at this unpleasant moment. Nang tingnan ko ang paang iyon, it was Titless who was sleeping sideways. Her head is almost hanging on the side of the bed kaya nasa katawan ko ang paa niya.

Bakit ba kasi ang likot niyang matulog?!

Tinanggal ko ang paa niya at mahinang binuhat siya upang maayos na ipahiga. Her face contorted in her sleep as she started to make silent sobs. She crumpled on the sheets and tears sprung on the side of her cheeks.

Damn, she's having a bad dream.

Agad akong humiga sa tabi niya at niyakap siya, making a hushing sound to calm her. Mas siniksik niya sa akin ang sarili at unti-unting humina ang kanyang iyak.

So despite her devilish nature, titless is suffering with nightmares. I kissed her forehead and pulled her even closer to me at muling pumikit hanggang sa makatulog ako.

***

Pi

It would be great to stay like this. It was an oddly satisfying position. I was all curled up to rocket's side and his arms wrapped around my waist.

Great but it would have been better if it was Cooler.

Or Harry Styles.

But hey Rocket isn't a bad choice either. I stared at his face and I can really conclude this asshole is so pretty it hurts. I could really punch this pretty face right now. This is so not fair.

He has a pointy nose, the one you would envy about. High cheekbones, strong jawline, and even if it is closed, I can recall his dark piercing eyes. His lips was curved to perfection yet he's used to turning that curve into a smirk.

Pretty much to destroy the handsome boy streak.

But nonetheless I have never seen anyone who can wear a smirk like it was a jewelry. He owned that smirk! No one wore it better than him.

I was enjoying the sight of his face upclose when my phone vibrated right under the pillow. Agad ko iyong kinuha at sinagot.

"Yes?"