22: I just want to protect my cousin

22: I just want to protect my cousin#DWTDwp

#DWTDwp

RYU

Pinatay ko ang TV pagkatapos ang news flash na tungkol sa pagbaril kay congressman Enrico, right after his political campaign.

If I'm not mistaken, Cooler and the guys have something to do with him, using his daughter for some information. Haven't heard of him mula pa kanina pero alam kong mapagkakatiwalaan si Cooler pagdating sa bagay na ito. Him and his gutfeel which happens to be accurate most of the time.

Ayon sa balita, may hindi nakilalang kausap na babae ang congressman nang may bumaril dito sa dibdib, thus suffering a fatal shot. I'm certain it's none of the Vander snipers, malinis silang magtrabaho, hindi gaya ng hitman na may mga naiwang maaring maging daan upang makilala ito.
Just when I was about to go upstairs, I heard the front door opened followed by heavy cussing.

"Damn it! Damn it! Why did I even agree to this in the first place?!"

It was Cooler. His voice echoed on the huge leaving room at kapag ganoon ang tono ng boses niya, he's seriously mad.

"Uh, because Miss P is cute?" narinig kong sagot ni Eros.

Miss P?

"Oh my gosh you find me cute, aaaaah I like you already! You have keen eyesight to spot me as cute!"

Damn it, I know such voice.

It's titless.

No, it's a high titless. Did she drug herself again?

But she wasn't bleeding. Hermes is the one who has a bleeding shoulder. What's going on here at bakit kasama nila si Lemon?

"Zeus? Why are you with--" Titless cut me off by jumping towards me for a hug.

A tight hug.

"Rockeeeet, guess whaaat!"

"What?"

She grinned. "I'm going to a date with Cooler Vander! Cooler fucking Vander!"

Lol she might be dreaming.

Napatingin ako kay Cooler, he gave me a shrug before facing the reapers. "Hermes, go find someone to treat your gunshot and Eros, do anything to make the drug's effect take off."

Nang umalis ang dalawa ay bumaling ulit ako kay Cooler, removing the human board's limbs around me. She's hugging me like a koala!

"Anong nangyari!? Why is she here?" my efforts were no use, her gripped is just getting tighter.

"Rockeet! Cooler and Pi. DATE!"

I nearly scoffed and exerted more force to let her fall. I was successful and she landed on her fat ass with a thud.