65: I was tiring

65: I was tiring

RYU

I woke up when the door was slammed. Napabangon ako at napahawak sa batok. I slept on the couch and that explains the pain on my neck and back.

Pero nakalimutan ko ang sakit ng katawan nang makita si Titless. She walked towards the stairs without looking at my direction. She probably didn't see me.

... But the couch faced the door kaya imposibleng hindi niya ako napansin.

Maybe she decided to not wake me at all.

"Titless!"

She stopped and looked at my direction with a blank face. Where's the titless who would immediately jumped towards me whenever she sees me?

She's tired, I could tell.

Lumapit ako sa kanya at hinalikan siya sa noo. I could feel her stiffed and took a step backward.

She's definitely tired.

I checked her body to see if she's not wounded or anything, thankfully she looked just fine. "Nag-alala ako kagabi na hindi ka umuwi. You're not answering your phone too."

"Maybe I didn't hear it," she forced and smile and resumed walking up the stairs. "I'll just take a shower."

Sinundan ko lamang siya hanggang sa kwarto namin. I sat on the bed and watched her walked around the room as if she's lifeless. Kumusta kaya ang trabaho niya kahapon? Did something happened that exhausts her?

She brought a towel to the bathroom and closed the door. Moments later, I heard the sound of the water. Tumayo rin ako at kumuha ng tuwalya para maligo. Maybe she's not in the mood to share a bath with me so maybe I'll just use the bathrooms downstairs.

***

Nang makabalik ako sa kwarto ay nasa banyo pa rin siya. I waited for her in my rooms and think of a way to relieve her. Kinuha ko ang binili kong massage oil. She could use a massage dahil mukhang pagod na pagod siya.

I waited for almost half an hour ngunit hindi pa rin siya lumabas. I began to worry kaya mabilis na kumatok ako sa pinto.

"Titless? Are you still inside?"

No reply.

I panicked and knocked louder. "Pi!"

Still no reply. This is making me so annoyed that I'm close to cussing as much as I could pero pinigilan ko ang sarili ko. She's tired and my losing temper would only worsen the situation.

"Pi? Buksan mo ang pinto, please."

When I haven't received any reply, I become impulsive and decided to forced the door open. I heard the sound of the wrecked locked and found Pi on the tub, lathering up.