7: she really shoot him

7: she really shoot him#DWTDwp

#DWTDwp

RYU

Manakanakang sinusulyapan ko siya habang nagmamaneho. She was looking outside the car without a particular expression on her face. I have it noted that she's smarter than she looked so I'm certain a lot right now.

A phone from the backseat rang at napatingin siya sa akin.

"Question."

I cocked a brow.

"Can I answer that? Baka kasi importante."

I nodded and she grinned before wriggling her way to reach her phone at the back.

"Make sure you're getting the phone and not your hidden guns titless."

She reached for the phone and sat back with a frown before answering it. "Buhay ka pa palang hayop ka."

I smirked to myself. Titless has a unique way of saying hello.

She was silent for a minute, listening to whoever called. Mukha siyang naiinis sa kanyang kausap. Her thick and shaped brows crumpling.

My eyes slid to her thigh that was exposed a little as her dress rumpled up. There were some black ink. She had some tattoo on her legs too.

And on her fingers and the side of her hand. I bet she had a lot on her back, on her chest-- it's probably the best tattoo canvas part of her body because of its flatness.

“Fuck you Levi, I am not hoping in bed with you again!” sigaw niya sa kausap. I could feel she’s furious as she turned the call off and tossed her phone back to the backseat.

She crossed her arm, still feeling angry as she looked outside the window.

“Boyfriend?” I asked.

“None of your fucking business,” she said. What now? She’s venting her anger towards me? Mukhang nakakalimutan niya yata ang posisyon niya ngayon. She was kidnapped and I am her captor.

I feel like teasing more of her. I know she’s pissed to the highest level and oh, looks like this Levi boy is not getting fuck tonight. Levi, who is this Levi by the way. I knew few...

“Levi Luchez?” tanong ko sa kanya.

Napatingin siya sa akin na may ngiwi sa mukha. “You know the bastard? Are you friends?”

I smirked. “In hell.”

Levi Luchez. The Luchez family is one of our greatest competitors. I hate the guy who got more mouth than balls. Puro salita, puro yabang ngunit wala namang maipagmamalaki. “So you’re his bitch?”