27: maybe yes, maybe no

Pi

We're like animals in heat, or maybe it's just me.

Though he doesn't look like it, Ryu was surprisingly gentle to me.

He would kiss me long enough, slowing in the middle to make me feel the kiss. He would give random kisses all over my inked skin, the tip of my nose, my forehead or on my shoulder.

Weird enough I didn't hear him complain how my tits weren't handful. I expected him to comment on how my tits would make men wanted to take cold shower instead, but no. He treated my twins with care, like it were treasure.

Slow fuck is great, but not with a set up like this.

... You know, one night pleasure. Things like that.

I was straddling on top of him, giving him access to my chest. I pulled away and he looked annoyed as his lips parted from my skin. He looked at me with furrowed brows.

"Don't," sabi ko sa kanya.

"Don't what?" balik niya.

"Your kisses. It's... It's slow and sweet. Don't."

He looked confused but his confusion was later replaced with a smirk.

"Do not coach me in my way of giving and taking pleasure titless," sagot niya sa akin at hinila ang batok ko papaba, just so he could kiss me on the lips.

Resisting him is definitely hard, but I have to. So I pulled again.

"But rocket..."

"Not because you're on top doesn't mean I will let you take control," he said and in a split second he flipped us over and now he was on top. His face leveled mine and he flashed a sexy smirk. "Hello there."

"Uh--"

He kissed me again. It was one hell of a kiss and I cannot help myself but run my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to me.

His hand trailed the side of my body, his grip tighting on my waist. He started trailing kisses down my neck, to my chest and taut stomach, gently licking on my tattoos like it was something precious.

"Ryu... You're such a tease..."

He chuckled against my skin, successfully tearing the last piece of clothing we had.

And now we're completely naked.

Whoah. Had expected him to be huge, but didn't expect it to be this huge.

Ow, I should have known. I would have given him a head while I was on top, but now I didn't have the chance.

I was ready to do all the work.