13: noisy and annoying and above all titless

13: noisy and annoying and above all, titless#DWTDwp

#DWTDwp

RYU

"May I ask who she is?" my cousin Raine slash Artemis asked before shifting her eyes towards titless who's still high as kite at the moment. "Wait, you looked familiar..."

Titless giggled like crazy. "If you like Harry Styles then you saw me at his concerts or even One Direction's, VIP-- in any part of the world."

Umiling si Artemis. "Hindi..."

"Or if you like getting tattoos, malamang nakita mo ako sa Ink Republic, I got most of my tatts there." She lifted her blood-soaked shirt to show us her ink-kissed skin.

"Hindi--"

"What the fuck Artemis, just stitch her up and if you do, stitch her mouth too so that she will fucking shut up," putol ko sa usapan nila. Kaya ko pinapunta sa silid ko si Artemis tanggalin ang bala sa balikat nito, hindi para makipagdaldalan.

Artemis laughed and ready her kit. "Okay couz but why is she... high?"

Before I could answer, titless raised a hand. "I shot myself some drugs, want some?"

Artemis shook her head. "No thanks, aalisin ko ang bala, this hurts a bit--"

"I know. I've been shot for like infinity so I know how it feels."

That thought made me somewhat wondering. Ilang beses na siyang nabaril yet she's still alive, occupying space on earth?

What the hell is she, a cat with 9 lives?

Itinaas ulit nito ang kamay na walang sugat sa balikat. "Question."

Artemis looked at her as acknowledgment.

"You called him couz, magpinsan kayo?" tanong niya.

Artemis nodded. "Yup."

She frowned. "How come you're pretty and kind and pretty and kind and pretty and very kind and super pretty but rocket..." She sighed heavily. "Rocket is just pretty and pretty and pretty and pretty."

I snorted while Artemis laughed. "Thanks! But I am not kind, your rocket here is the one that is kind."

Titless groaned in pain habang unti-unting nilalabas ni Artemis ang bala sa balikat niya. "Ew he's not my rocket. Question."

I cocked a brow, watching her having a full conversation with my cousin who was doing business on her flesh.

"Shoot."

"Fuck that hurts, but anyway my question is; you're a killer right?"

Napatigil sa ginagawa si Artemis at napatingin kay Lemon bago tumingin sa akin. I know her reaper instinct is on after titless shot such question.