53: no regrets

53: no regrets#DWTDWP

53: no regrets
#DWTDWP

Pi

Nakipagsukatan ako ng tingin kay Rocket at sa huli ay siya ang sumuko. He looked away, ruffling his own hair.

“Titless stop being stubborn and get your ass out the bed. There’s only few days left before our wedding and you haven’t fit your dress yet!”

I rolled on the bed and hugged my bear. “You wouldn’t understand me, I told you today’s not the right time.”

“Ganyan din ang sinabi mo noong una. First time, you said you’re feeling nauseous and you don’t feel like going out. So we postponed. The next schedule, you said you’re feeling tired and sleepy all day because of your pregnancy kaya ipinagpaliban ulit natin. Last week, we were so worried about your dad kaya hindi ka nakapagpasukat, what reason will you give me now?” litanya niya. Okay why the hell is he getting stressed over this? Haller? Siya ba ang magsusuot ng gown?

“If you want to go, just go and fit your suit duh. I’ll see you at the church during the wedding. Don’t you think it’s great? ‘yong tipong masusorpresa--”

“I’m serious here Titess, get dressed or ako mismo ang magbibihis sa’yo?”

I smirked, giving him a challenging look. “Huh as if I’m scared.”

He heaved a sigh and looked at me helplessly.

Alright, I think I feel the need to explain. “I don’t want to go... not today please?”

“At bakit?”

I looked away, zipping my mouth. “I’m not telling why.”

“Inuubos mo ang pasensya ko.”

“You wouldn’t understand me even if I tell you!”

He turned to stare at me with cold eyes. “Hindi mo pa nga sinasabi kung bakit, and yet you’re judging me that I wouldn’t understand?”

I pouted, “You really wouldn’t!”

I watched him pull his hair out of frustration. Alright, that’s hot but hey I’m not really going! I don’t feel like going...

“Kung hindi mo sasabihin bakit, I’ll tell mom to stop sending you baked goodies. Also, I’m not coming here for three nights--”

Napatayo ako sa narinig. “Hey that’s mean!”

Why would he ask his mom to cut my supply of baked goodies?! Those were the best I’ve ever tasted and I couldn’t carry on without having a bite of it everyday! And him not coming here for nights means I lost the best snuggle pillow I ever had!

That’s even meaner of him!

“Also, hihiramin ko si Shabu kay John--”

“No, you’re not taking our dog!”