51: I'm in trouble

51: I'm in trouble

A/N: so u were expecting a sweet update last chapter lolololol sorry about that, bawi ako rito? Hehehe plus sexy chapter sssssshhhh

Read at your own risk Lol

RYU

I woke up with a heavy headache and what worsen it was when I remembered how I ended up having this pain.

She

freaking

drugged

me

again!

Bumangon ako sa kama at nag-unat. Well at least she's considerate enough to move me to the bed instead of lying unconscious on the floor.

The door opened and titless stood with her hair up, apron tied in her waist.

"Good morning Rocket!" she had that creepy smile on her face, mixture of innocence and mischief.

I cussed few times as I massaged my temple.

"Water and some tea will ease the pain Rocket. And oh, some aspirin maybe."

"What did you do last night titless?!"

Mas lalo siyang napangiti at lumapit sa akin. She got the shirt on the floor, the one I dropped last night at inabot iyon sa akin.

"Don't display your body this early mister, I might molest you."

Kinuha ko naman ang damit at sinuot iyon, ignoring her words. "Tell me what happened last night titless."

"Nothing," patay malisyang sagot niya. Who is she kidding? I know that creepy smile plastered on her face right now. "I'm in bed with you last night."

"Titless---"

She pulled me from the bed. "Breakfast is ready and John already left for school. We all have the house for ourselves."

"What did you do?" I asked with conviction.

"Nothing, I did nothing. What do you think would I do Rocket? Find that guy and shoot him 50 times? Of course no. I'm at home, tucked in bed with you. Now let's go and eat breakfast para may energy ka sa trabaho."

"I'm not going to work."

"Oh," her face lit up. "You'll stay here?" I nodded that made her more creepily cheerful. "Yay I love that! Now let's eat, I didn't wake up early to cook para palamigin lang ang pagkain."

Pagbaba namin sa kusina ay nakahanda na nga ang pagkain. Fried eggs, bacon, hotdog and toasted bread. Nakasalang na rin ang coffeemaker.

She was humming a happy tune as she removed her apron while I moved to turn on the TV in the kitchen.