77: another day

77: another day

Warning: Matured contents. Read at your own risk!

Pi

The moment our lips collided, I shut all sanity I had and just let my passion take over. I held him by the shoulders like he’s my lifeline and that I have no intention of letting him go. He was quick to take over, kissing me in the way that I never thought I would feeling again. Ibang-iba iyon sa galit na halik na iginawad niya sa akin noong isang gabi. That kiss was more of biting, punishing and releasing of anger.

This was different.

It was his gentle yet devouring kiss. He would go fast and slow, caressing me gently like he’s afraid to break me. I felt my tears on the verge, I miss this, I know. Ipinagkait ko ito sa sarili ko and now that I’ve gotten a taste of it I could die in happiness.

I let go of all hesitations and held the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head. Our lips parted for a while and he turned to look at me in the eyes with reluctance.

“You’re just drunk...” he said.

Or maybe drugged, damn you Cooler fucking Vander!

I knew I have high alcohol tolerance and I was a better drinker than this. Or maybe not drugged, I’m just so whipped when it comes to Rocket and I am always gay for him. I have always wanted him so bad that I don’t seem normal when it comes to coming close him and feel his touch.

Or whatever.

I reached for his waistband so I could unbutton and unzip his pants.

“...Pi...” It come as a soft moan of pleasure and reluctance.

“You can go take a shower and leave me if you didn’t want this,” wala sa sariling sagot ko sa kanya.

He let out a groan, his grip on my waist tightened. I knew it, he wants me too. I have always been aware of how fanatic he was of my hips. He had always made some jerk remarks of my tits and compare it to my hips.

I unzipped my own skirt and he groaned again.

“You’ll regret this in the morning, I swear,” he mumbled under his heavy breathing.

Or maybe I won’t. I won’t regret anything about him, I would only regret how stupid I am. I have no regrets when it comes to him but I’m full of regrets to myself.

I shifted my hips forwards. Rolling and rubbing myself to him to increase the pressure between us. He started kissing me again and I lost my mind to it. He kissed my neck down, kissing on every spot, licking and lingering on every inch of my skin.

He sucked into my skin and I let out a sigh of pleasure. He moved back to kiss me on the lips again, hands moving its way down on my bum. I immediately raise my hand to tangle it on his hair and I kissed him back as hungry as I could.