45: good luck there Rocket

45: good luck there Rocket #DWTDWP

#DWTDWP

A/N: I know you guys are waiting! Yay! It's a sexy chapter hahaha or maybe, not really *insert Ryu's  lol* read at your own risk!

RYU

Titless haven't spoken to me after that day. Naaalala ko pa ang ekspresyon ng kanyang mukha noong araw na iyon. Her jaw literally dropped as she expressed how much she hates me.

And it's been four days.

So here I am, on her doorstep. John, her brother was kind enough to let me in when their guards refused. Fortunately wala roon ang kanyang uncle o kahit ang kanyang ama kaya malaya akong makakapasok.

Kakatok na sana ako nang biglang bumukas ang pinto at hinila niya ako papasok.

What the hell?!

"Oh my god Rocket I miss you so much!" wika niya. She started unbuttoning my shirt... What?!

"Anong ginagawa mo?"

"Stripping you naked," she replied and fumbled on my last button. Sinunod niya ang sinturon ko ngunit agad kong hinawakan ang kamay niya upang pigilan siya.

This horny woman!!!

Is it normal for pregnants to be this horny?

"Titless, stop."

She froze and peered at me through her lashes. "Stop? Why?"

"I didn't come here for sex."

She pouted. "But you're here, we might as well just fuck."

I facepalmed and guided her towards the bed. "Hindi mo ako kinontak ng ilang araw. You weren't even replying to my messages."

"Kapagod," sagot niya.

"I'm here to talk about that thing."

She made a face. "That horrible thing called marriage? No thanks."

"Pi, hindi tayo normal na couple, I know that but I don't want my child to be a bastard," paliwanag ko sa kanya. Kinausap na rin ako ni mommy tungkol dito at pinaunawa niya sa akin ang dahilan ni titless sa kanyang takot.

She's afraid to fail as a mother. She fears her child would be exposed to this cruelty. She doesn't want her child to be alone and used as her weakness.

Nang malaman ko iyon ay hindi ko maiwasang humanga sa kanya. At this point she's already showing what it means to be a mother.

"Pero Rocket... Hindi mo ako gusto. Ako, I like your dick and oh, your pretty face," sagot niya, looking at my crotch.

Oh what am I gonna do with her?

Who said I don't like her?

I mean, I have dealt with this devil woman for quite some time and she'll give me that bullshit that I don't like her?