40: it's great

40: it's great #DWTDWP

40: it's great
#DWTDWP

RYU

Pinanuod ko siya habang maganang kumakain ng mga prutas. She had it cut into tiny cubes so that she can eat it like she's eating popcorn. Her eyes were focused on the screen where a gore movie was playing.

Like seriously?

"Oh, good morning Rocket!" bati niya nang mapansin ako.

"Morning. What are you watching this early?"

"Overlord," sagot niya. "It's a sweet film."

I smirked. To her, so much violence is equal to sweet. How the hell I survived being with her?

Tiningnan ko siya habang nag-eenjoy sa palabas. Her eyes showed signs how much she cried last night, in fact it was the only remnants of her breaking down.

"Hey Rocket, what's for breakfast?" tanong niya.

See? She's over it. Or maybe not really.

"Are you fine?" tanong.

"Yup."

"You sure?" paninigurado ko.

She nodded. "Of course. I'm better now. You know what, I realized you have a point last night."

She did?

Inilapag niya ang bowl naglalaman ng mga prutas at ini-pause ang palabas. "I kept bottling them and resorted to sex and violence. I had sex with a lot of guys before, well not that much but they're quite few of them. So, I have a resolution."

I didn't expect her to be this strong. Kailangan lang niyang iiyak ang lahat and then she'll do better.

Or so I thought.

"I will no longer have sex with other guys, just you."

I choked on nothing.

What the actual hell?! Is she serious?

"And I will try my best not to shoot people in the face whenever they pissed me off. Keyword, Try. I will try. Now, what's for breakfast again?" she asked with that wide eye, innocent look.

I'm doomed.

***

Pi

"Anong pasalubong ang gusto mo pagbalik ko?" I asked Rocket as he watched me pack my things. I did his things first and a delicious lunch was his way of saying thank you.

"None," matipid niyang sagot.

"C'mon I'll be gone for a week, tell me, do you want anything?"