16: I am apollo, the hacker

16: I am Apollo, the hacker#DWTDwp

#DWTDwp

RYU

Titless called me in a hurry, her voice caught between her breath.

She said to come over.

It sounded like an emergency.

Why the hell is she always in trouble?

Pinatay ko ang makina nang sasakyan at lumabas, eyeing the huge noisy house who looks like it's having a party.

Paulit-ulit kong tiningnan ang itinext niyang address ngunit tama naman iyon. From the outside, I can hear the loud EDM music, people's cheer and shouting.

What the hell is going on?

The huge gate was opened wide kaya sinubukan kong sumilip ngunit bago ko pa man magawa ay bigla na lamang tumakbo palabas ng bahay si Lemon.

She wore lace bikini top showing her flatness. With such I can see more of her tattoos on her back, her stomach and some on her legs.

"Rocccckkkeeetttt!" she squealed, running towards me with a bottle of whip cream vodka on her hand.

What the hell?! She jumped towards me, trapping me in her arms. "Yas you come!"

She smelled... wasted.

"What the fuck? You're drunk?" tanong ko.

"Hell no," sagot niya at tinungga ang bote. She wiped away her mouth using her forearm. "Bakit naman ako malalasing sa whip cream vodka?"

Well... maybe. Just maybe.

"Why did you call me?" tanong ko sa kanya at napatingin sa malaking bahay. I am certain it's the Bellomo's mansion.

"Party?" she smiled.

I smirked. "Not interested." Agad akong tumalikod upang bumalik sa sasakyan ngunit agad niya akong pinigilan.

"Hep hep hep wait, the party is just a front okay? I need your help," she said and faced me.

"What makes you think I will help you?" tanong ko. I am a busy man, I have so much thing to do other than feed her with her caprices.

"...hmm, because you're a good man?" she grinned.

No I'm not.

"No." Muli ko siyang tinalikuran ngunit hinawakan niya ako ulit.

"Please rocket?" She used that puppy looks again and I if I can't help myself, I might choke her to death.

"What do you want?"

Lumawak ang kanyang ngisi. "Just say hi to my ugly uncle."

I think it's not as simple as she puts it. I need her to define and elaborate what say hi actually means to her.