V

A key is placed into a door and Harry allows me to walk in, his fingers switching the light on. My eyes are met with a room I'd have never thought I'd be enlightened to see. It's a regular bedroom, but has different objects placed upon the walls and furniture. There is a board on the bed that has shackles placed on them, blindfolds littering the wall to my right.

There are a few whips and wooden rods with leather ends. He has many restraints against the same wall to my right and I feel his eyes on me the entire time. This is nothing I've ever seen before.

"Say something," he demands.

"How many?" I ask quickly, unaware of my vague question.

"Of what are you referring to, Reagan?" he asks, my eyes flickering to meet his intense gaze.

"How many woman have you had in this room?" I infer, his eyes softening upon my question.

"Six."

I nod and run my fingers against one of the blindfolds, viewing everything in this room. It's difficult to understand why anyone would want such dominance, but Harry isn't a man who doesn't get his way. He's rich and receives everything he wants.

"And how long ago was the last woman here?" I ask, his body a short distance away from my own.

"A year ago."

My apprehension of the amount of women and how often this occurs decreases and I look over at him, seeing his eyes observing my every intrigued move. I'm constantly looking over every aspect of this room.

"Why have you brought me in here?" I ask, trying to subside the thought that I asked to come here.

"Because I want this with you," he languidly says, my heart beating rapidly.

"And why would I do this?" He purposely hurts people, woman more specifically, but I can't comprehend why he's allowed me to see these things. I'm the first to actually know him.

"Because I want you to willingly give yourself to me."

My hand is taken in his and he pulls me out of the room, shutting and locking the door. He looks down at me and I look down, thinking of what to do.

"I have rules and a contract."

My head nods and he walks with me into his office, his warm hand smothering mine. He sits at his desk and prints his contract out for my viewing, my body sitting on the L shaped couch positioned in his office. The papers are placed in my hand and I view his terms.

"Ignore number four," he says.

RULES

1. The submissive must obey the Dominant and his rules or a punishment will occur of the Dominant's choosing.

2. The submissive must not speak of these events to anyone.

3. The Dominant will take care of any needs; i.e. clothing and hygiene payments that must be approved by the Dominant.

4. The blindfold must be worn at all times.

5. Sleep will be deemed necessary and seven hours must be maintained.

6. Any and all sexual desires must be obeyed by the submissive; no hesitation for any need of the Dominant.

7. The submissive must be nourished or a punishment will be met.

8. Exercise must be required for the Dominant seeks strength in the submissive.

9. No profanity, smoking or drugs during the term with the Dominant. Drinking must be under supervision of the Dominant.