XVII

Soft snores echo in my ear, the long night consisting of an entertaining dinner with Harry's family and a bath with Harry. I've never seen him so upset before but he managed to put on a happy face for his mother. He never let me go anywhere by myself; we were attached to each other last night. He was so lost last night and I did everything to be there for him.

My lips press between his eyebrows and he pulls me closer, nuzzling his nose into my hair. My eyes close for a second and I reach out for his chest, lightly running over his tattooed scars. His eyelids begin to move and he blinks, peering at me as I bring my lips to his ear.

"How are you?" I ask, kissing down his jaw.

"Okay. I'm glad you stayed with me last night," he says, my hand coming to his curls. I brush them back and cradle his cheek in my hand, holding his warm skin.

"I love lying beside you. You're a security blanket," I smile, his lips curving.

The curtains in the room create a glow, his eyes a beautiful green color. He's beautiful; the sun rays causing him to glow.

"Will you take a walk with me?" I ask, his head nodding. With a quick kiss to his lips, we are up and changing our clothes. We each eat a banana before making our way out of the pool house, his hand holding mine as we walk down the street.

"I'm going to take you to a coffee shop," he smiles, my head nodding.

"Do you have to have coffee in the morning? Does it help you function?" I tease, his smirk beautiful.

"That and your pretty little mouth," he states, my hands pushing him lightly. He laughs and pulls me close to him, kissing the top of my head.

"But I seriously have a need for coffee right now. You're kiss this morning was weak," he nags, my hand patting his stomach.

"Yeah, yeah. I had to get you out of bed somehow," I say, his head leaning down and kissing me in the middle of the street.

"You are amazing," I tell him, running my fingers along his collar.

He smiles and I kiss his lips again, his lips mumbling that I'm beautiful into my mouth. I laugh as he pulls away, his hand grabbing mine and pulling me into him.

"So affectionate today," I smile, his long legs striding beside mine. He's wearing basketball shorts and a hoodie, his neon Nikes accompanied by black socks. My leggings form to my body, my pullover warm on my torso. My tennis shoes scuff the pavement and Harry tightens his grip on my waist.

"Affection is my thing with you. I've never felt the need until now," he states, my fingers brushing the loose tendrils of my hair back into my bun.

"You're lucky you're a good kisser," I mumble, his laugh ringing through my ears.

"That's right. And I'm good in bed," he husks in my ear, my laugh heard. He laughs with me and we walk into a coffee shop, sitting down at a circular booth in the back.

"Good morning. What can I get for you?" the waitress asks, Harry ordering us coffee and French Toast. She nods and walks away, my hands wrapping around Harry's.

"How did you find this place?" I ask, his body facing mine.

"I came here at 3 in the morning all the time because I didn't want to go home. I practically lived in this place," he replies, his passion for breakfast food awe striking.

"Is this a common hangout place?" I ask, his nose brushing mine.

"It sure is," he smiles, pecking my lips.

"Well, look at what we have here," an all too familiar voice says. Harry tenses and I whisper in his ear that he can't let it get to him. He nods and I look up, the couple now together.