VIII

From: Erebus

To: Reagan Albright

Subject: The weekend

I still don't understand why you are leaving me. I thought you were going to stay.

-H

All morning I have been getting emails regarding my weekend. After Harry and I spent all of Saturday together, he shredded our contract and insisted he wait until his new and revised one come until we engage in any...intimate relations. I had to leave for his urges were too much and my monthly cycle were too much to handle.

To: Erebus

From: Reagan Albright

Subject: My mother's needs.

Something occurred at home and my mother requested my visitation. She's my mom, H. What am I supposed to say to her?

-Reagan

I set my hands on my lap and curl onto my head board among the pillows on my bed. The new work I've been doing with Harry is mind-boggling. There are so many personalities coped inside this one man that he doesn't know his true identity from a fake one.

From: Erebus

To: Reagan Albright

Subject: Needs

Reagan, my beautiful, I need to see you. It's been far too long and you're leaving me tomorrow. What am I going to do if you leave me for four days? A man has needs but my contract is still under serious revision. Our work together is forcing me, literally forcing me, to not write a revision 24/7.

You know how much I want you for I've spent a great deal of time with you. This interaction has never occurred with anyone before. Anyone worth my time, at least.

That now on the table, I know you are biting your lower lip as your lips are curving into a smile.

I know I'm right because I know you. More than you probably know. ;)

-H

My bottom lip pops out from my teeth and I grin brightly. He does know me and the feeling is heart- warming.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear the front door slam, my loud roommate bringing home yet another one night stand. I don't know how she does it.

To: Erebus

From: Reagan Albright

Subject: Swooning

You know me well. Much too well.

And for your information, my roommate has company so I won't be getting much sleep tonight. So if you want to come here, we could risk being met with another couple. Or I could somehow get to your place and we could be together alone.

-Your Reagan

I close my laptop and walk to my front door, unlocking it because I know he'll be here in a matter of minutes. Whenever I so much as text him or email him the suggestion, Harry will be barging through my door.

My leggings fit to my legs and I place my white tee on my torso, following with a black pullover sweatshirt. The clothes I wear are comfortable and I know, from Harry's commentary, he enjoys seeing me in leggings.