XXXV

SUMMER

My eyes close as I sit on the porch, the beach house in Georgia something I've loved ever since Harry allowed us to come down here for I wanted to get more sun. There is nothing that could be better than this moment.

Hair is felt, brushing my cheeks, and a soft pair of lips presses to my forehead. My eyes open and I see shining green eyes through my sunglasses, my lips curving.

"Come inside," Harry says, moving his hands to mine.

"Give me a few more minutes," I whisper, his head shaking.

"Babe, you are so tan already. Just come inside and eat lunch with me before we have to go to the party," he whispers, my legs moving to stand while he still holds my hands.

"Do you want to swim with me first?" I ask, needing him to be with me. Water still scares me senseless.

"Sure thing," he grins, both of us running towards the water. He lifts me up and spins me, the cool water splashing against my warm skin.
I laugh and cling onto him, his hands holding me tightly. His bulky body is so hot and he sets me down, my feet falling into the water.

"What's this party for again?" I ask, his event told to me once but it was vague.

"It's for a man who works with another publishing unit but it's casual. I don't know if you remember Liam Payne?" he asks, setting his hands on my bare waist.

"The one who spilled vodka on me?" I ask, his lips chuckling at the memory. Harry made love to me that night and it was amazing.

"That's him. His girlfriend is having a party and he invited me because I was down here. The party is at Niall's club," he explains, kissing my forehead.

"Okay," I smile, Harry and I walking further into the water. He keeps me close, his eyes never falling from me.

"Reagan," Harry gushes, grabbing my arm and pulling me to him. He wraps my arms around his neck and lifts me, holding me to him as he travels slightly deeper into the water.

"What should I wear?" I ask, poking his lip.

"I like your navy dress that you bought on the pier," he smiles, the dress one I particularly like. It's loose and strapless, flowing to the floor. It was the first maxi dress I've ever bought.

"So do I. You have to wear your jean shorts," I grin, his laugh absolutely beautiful.

"Will do, baby," he smiles, my lips pressing to his.

He holds me in the water for a little while longer before he starts carrying me inside. I hold onto him tightly as he walks, his reluctance to letting me go high.

We get dressed for the party rather quickly, Harry wearing his jean shorts and a long sleeved button up. The sleeves have been pushed to his elbows to display his tan forearms, the sight enticing. He is so beautiful.

After I pull the dress onto my body, I let my hair fall down into loose waves. The blonde locks have become increasingly lighter since coming down to Georgia, the highlights brightening my hair. Harry says I'm his glimpse of heaven. The compliment warms my heart and causes me to kiss him all over his dimpled cheeks and pink lips.

Two strong arms wrap around me from behind as I run lip balm over my lips, Harry's head nuzzling into my neck.

"You're so warm," he mumbles, my lips curving. Upon resting my hand over his, he spins me around and pulls me to him, kissing my cheek.

"So are you," I say after embracing him. I relish in his heat.

"We have to get going, baby," he whispers, kissing below my ear lightly.