XXXIX

Waking up, I feel a small weight on my body and Harry whispers to be gentle, my hands resting on my little boy's back.

"Mommy," Teddy whispers, my hand running through his hair.

"What's up buddy?" I ask, his green eyes lighter than summer.

"Daddy said I could be with you. I wanted to be with my brothers and sisters," he says, my lips curving. 

I kiss his cheek and sit up, Harry grabbing Teddy and pulling him off me.

"What's on your stomach?" I ask, wiping his bare belly with my thumb.

The sticky substance indicates syrup and he starts laughing when Harry tickles him. Teddy's laugh is so cute and I never not smile when I hear it.

"Daddy," he laugh, climbing out of Harry's lap. He walks on the bed, grabbing a pillow and hitting Harry with it. I laugh and he throws the pillow to the side, climbing on Harry's back. Teddy wraps his fingers in Harry's hair and swings his leg over Harry's shoulder, Harry in a fit of laughter. 

"What are you doing, little man?" Harry laughs, my laugh ringing through the room.

Once Teddy successfully climbs onto Harry's shoulders, Harry holds his legs for support. "Okay, monkey boy, how about we go to the zoo?" I ask, Teddy's hands covering Harry's eyes.

"Really? Daddy said we have to stay home today," Teddy smiles, Harry grinning.

"Yes. We are going to the zoo. Just the two of us," I tease, standing and lifting Teddy off of Harry.

"Hey now. Unfair," Harry groans, my arms cradling a laughing Teddy.

Carrying Teddy into his room, Harry stalks in later and pulls me into him. "The zoo, yeah?" he says, Teddy laughing way too hard.

"Yes the zoo. So I can be with my baby," I say, unwrapping his arms. Teddy wraps his arms around my leg and I hold his head lightly, crouching down and lifting my boy.

"What do you think Ted? Should Daddy come with us?" I ask, his head nodding.

"Daddy, you have to come," Teddy says, Harry kissing the top of his head.

After I dress Teddy, Harry takes him downstairs while I shower and change. My three month baby belly shows a little but it looks like I'm fat more than anything. Having two little ones in there really makes you eat and gain weight really fast.

"Harry, did he eat?" I ask, grabbing Teddy's hand as we walk to the garage.

"Yeah. He had pancakes, hence the syrup on his stomach," he says, poking Teddy's dimple. The little boy laughs and Harry lifts him into the SUV, buckling Teddy into the seat.

Teddy puts a movie into the player above his head and watches intently on the screen, Harry driving to the zoo.

"How was last night?" I ask, his lips releasing a sigh.

"Teddy isn't understanding everything apparently. He was given a worksheet with easy words but he couldn't get through them. All our work isn't helping," he says, my concern for my son high.

Teddy has begun attending a preschool every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but he isn't understanding words.

"What did the specialist say?" I ask, holding onto Harry's hand while the other rests on my stomach.

"He has dyslexia," Harry whispers, my head nodding.

"It's something he has to work at. The specialist is willing to work with him at school but he needs to read at home a lot," he explains, my lips kissing the back of his hand.

Fifty Shades of Him (h.s. au)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara