XXXVII

Harry POV

A pat on my shoulder is received from Robin, my feet unable to move. I don't know how men can do this. It's horrifying not knowing if the girl you love with everything will even walk down the aisle. I've waited for months to have this moment and I don't even know if she's here. My mother and Carol are smiling brightly, wiping tears and happily sitting next to each other.

I was hesitant to known that Reagan's brother had been released and he was chosen to take her down the aisle. I met with him a few weeks ago and was very unsettled the entire time, his physique ruff and in need of a proper cleaning. Reagan didn't mind but I could see the man was put off by my dominant behavior over the blonde haired beauty.

It was six months ago that I proposed and it is Christmas Eve, Reagan loving the idea of being married on this day. I happily agreed with the wedding planner and the date was set.

The amount of articles and magazine photo shoots the two of us attended between the dates were countless. So many were interviews regarding her ring and she was modest the entire time. She hates showing off money but the ring is simple, finding it would suit her better than a huge diamond. We allowed one magazine here and that's People, the woman reporting nice and very elegant.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the violinist beginning the piece, the few bridesmaids and groomsmen walking down. I'm shifting on my feet in anxiousness and Ed pats my shoulder, his lips curving.

The doors open and my heart skips a beat, my hand coming to my mouth as I hide my sheer infatuation to the beautiful woman standing what feels like football fields away from me. As I move my hand away, I smile at her and her lips curve. I don't give a shit who's walking her down now. All I see is her and her alone; no one else is even here.

The white dress on her body fits to her perfectly, her hair in loose curls and her eyes shining brightly. Her steps near me and I step down, receiving her hand and bringing her to me. She presses her lips to my cheek and I smile, joining hands with her as we stand face to face at the alter.

I am the first to say my vows and she squeezes my hand tightly, her eyes filling with tears that I wipe away with the pad of my thumb. When I finish, I kiss her forehead and she begins reading her soft words of love for me, my inability to comprehend how she can actually stand here saying these things to me high. I don't realize I have tears falling down my cheeks until she wipes them away once she's down expelling her vows.

You don't realize how much you want to kiss someone when you can't. I want to kiss this girl more than I've ever wanted anything in my entire life. Her bright eyes are framed by long lashes and her warm fingers are entwined tightly through mine.
Her fingers move a band onto my left hand, mine moving one onto hers. Everything moves so quickly and the next thing I know, my hands are holding Reagan's cheeks and her lips are on mine. Her hands move to my upper arms and I tell her I love her, her lips whispering the words back to me in a split second.

We walk down hand in hand, my eyes watching her closely. Our attendance to our pictures and wedding duties are met and I completely consume myself with Reagan all day. I'm dancing with her, eating with her, and talking with her. If the night never ended I would be pleased and happy. But it does and I drive us to the airport after our wedding reception.

The plane ride is silent and my lips press to hers, our kisses the only thing I need. I've become a husband and I will attend to her needs above all.

"How was your morning?" I ask, her shoulders shrugging.

"You weren't there to wake me up," she says, my hand holding hers.

"I assure you, we'll be waking up to each other for a long time," I say, her lips pressing to my cheek.