XX

"No... I don't do that kind of stuff," Harry says, talking on the phone with Christine.

He glances at me, my toes wiggling. It brings a smile to his face and I look down at my iPad, reading a story Harry recommended.

"With her? They saw her too?" My eyes scan the page and Harry grabs the device, nodding before hanging up.

"What's up?" I ask, his body moving to sit beside me.

"Ralph Lauren wants to do a photo shoot with me," he says, my jaw dropping.

"No way! Harry that's so cool!" I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"And they want you to be the model with me," he continues, my body freezing. Me? A model?

"Why me?" I ask, his fingers running against mine.

"Because you are beautiful and their agents believe you as my partner would be more powerful. Plus the photos are tagged with an article in a magazine. Reagan, as long as you are with me, no one will hurt you," he promises, kissing my temple lightly.

"You know I get nervous about my appearance."

The names I was called by my brother and father one of the causes of my self-harm. As Harry runs his fingers over my arms, I feel comforted in a way I had never been conformed before.

"I know, baby. But you are beautiful beyond compare. Anyone would be jealous of how you are. Plus, I can sue anyone who hurts you," he smiles, my lips releasing a small laugh.

"Now come on," he says, kissing me quickly. "I want to go for a swim."

His shirt is retracted from his body and I stand, my finger tugging my sweater over my head. It was light and I wear it as a cover-up more often than an actual sweater.

We spend hours on the beach, multiple kisses shared between us. He lifts me up and spins me around, my body clinging onto his. The strength he withholds amazes me.

"Where do you want to go tonight?" he asks, my body holding him as he gives me a piggyback ride along the shore.

"Anywhere you want to go," I tell him, relishing his warmth and tan muscles.

"I could take you to one of the clubs my old friends owns. It's a nice place," Harry says, my body unwrapping from him. I stand beside him and grab his hand, his fingers lacing through mine tightly.

"I've never really been to a club before. I went with Grace to one once because she wanted me to get laid," I say, recalling the thought of that night.

It was when we just graduated and I hadn't been with anyone in a while. She hated how boring I was so she forced me to speak to the sleaziest men I had ever met. It was horrible.

"You got laid?" he asks, his eyebrows knitting together. I've upset him.

"No, no. God no. You're the first guy I have ever had sex with after I lost my virginity. Harry, I'm sorry," I say, his eyes squeezed shut as I talk to him. He stops walking and runs his hand through his hair, letting my hand go in doing so.

"I don't like the idea of you being with other men. You bringing up that bastard you used to date makes me so on edge," he admits, my hands grabbing his sides.

"It's over between Ian and me. That part of my life was horrible and I have you, Harry. You have no idea how much you mean to me," I say, looking up at him. My poor Harry.

His lips are pressed together lightly and his eyes cast down at me, my hands moving to grab his. I force his arms around my waist and I hug him at an angle to look into his eyes.