XXXVIII

Every day I spend working at home. I'm writing manuscripts as Harry works off at his building. He comes home every night, running to check on me. I'm usually in my office, sitting comfortable on my chair, reading and editing. It's the best thing I can do with Harry's restrictions on me leaving the house.

My mother was overjoyed, glad she was finally getting her grandchild. As for my brother, he thought it was interesting that I was pregnant the night of my wedding. He made jokes on me and I was blushing the entire time he was making them.

Anne and Robin flew in from England, telling us how Gemma is doing fine. She had another little girl named Kimberly Willow. Her hair is brown and she has the brightest blue eyes. She's the cutest little thing I've seen.

"Have you decided on going public?" Robin asks, my hands holding onto my stomach. It's clear that I'm pregnant. I feel everything the little thing does and some days I'm smiling, other days I'm nearly sick to my stomach because the baby's moving so much. The baby kicks the most when Harry's holding me.

"We could now that the third trimester is halfway through. I'm for sure pregnant," I say, grabbing Harry's hand as he sits at my side.

"Wouldn't it be cute if you took a picture and did something on that bird app?" Anne smiles, Harry chuckling at her unawareness of social network.

"Twitter?" Anne nods and laughs, Harry taking my hand and leading me outside.

"Just, smile and look at your bump," he says, my head nodding. My hair falls slightly in front of me and he leads me back inside, Robin giving him a thumbs up.

"People are starting to think something happened to you guys. It's all over the tabloids. They think you're dead or something," Robin teases, Harry shaking his head.

"I just wanted her to be safe. After everything that happened to me, I may not get this opportunity again."

Anne hugs him and then barrels into me, Harry jolting but Robin puts his hands up to signal for Harry to calm down.

"I'm getting a grandchild," she cheers.

"Mum, you have two," Harry says, pulling her off me lightly.