XXX

The bedroom door opens and Harry walks in, his eyes meeting mine quickly.

"How are you feeling?" he asks, my head nodding.

"I'm good," I say, his lips kissing my temple.

He walks into the closet and changes his clothes, leaving his tan torso uncovered. The tattoos littered upon his skin flex as he pulls his sweatpants up, his hand running through his hair. He's so sexy; hot in his presence.

As he walks towards the bed, his hips move and his shoulders electrify his muscles. He walks to the end of the bed and I sit up, his body crawling towards me. I lean towards him and he presses his lips onto mine, my hands cupping his cheeks. I fall back onto the bed and his hand slides along my neck, running down my chest and grabbing my side. Seduction is laced in his actions and he presses his fingertips into my skin.

My eyes close and my back arches as he moves his hand under my hoodie, pulling it up. One swift movement and the fleece is off me, my near vulnerable torso causing his eyes to skim my skin.

"Things are about to get really messy," he moans in my ear, rolling his tongue along my jaw.

"I-I can't," I whisper, his head shaking.

"Yes, you can, baby. It's give you an insane orgasm," he whispers, kissing my cheek and lips continuously.

He lifts me into his arms and sets me on the end of the bed, his long legs retrieving a dark towel from his closet.

"Is it light or heavy?" he asks, concerning himself with my monthly cycle. I squirm.

"Hey. This is between us. Don't be shy," he says, laying the towel on his sheets.

"It's currently light," I say, his lips kissing my cheek.

"Then this will blow your mind," he says, sucking on my earlobe lightly. Mr. Chivalry's head of curls tickles my neck, my hand grabbing his forearm.

"What if your family hears us?" I ask, his thumb running over the little bruise on my forehead.

"I won't let them hear us. We just need to be quiet," he says, his clothed manhood brushing my thigh.

"I want you. All of you; even in this state," he whispers, but his eyes darken after. He's thinking something devious.

"Or we could try something even I've never done," he says, my eyes meeting his.

"Can I have a second? I have to... dispose of something," I say, his lips curving in a gentle smile.

"Go ahead," he whispers, my body walking to the bathroom. His eyes are on me the entire time.

After disposing of my tampon, I wrap my now naked body in my robe, walking out to him. This is a first and I doubt it will be a last.

"Just relax. I'm not going to care about a little blood," he says, my throat swallowing my nerves.

He stands in front of me and I drop the robe, his pants and boxers following a split second after. He lays me on the bed and kisses me quickly, parting my legs and laying between them.

"Do you want me to use a condom?" he asks, my hands holding his shoulders.

"You're the one who wants to do this. Whatever you want," I say, my lips curving after. He shakes his head and slowly enters me, the sudden wave of ecstasy hitting me. This is an insane feeling.

After trying the new way of having sex with my monthly bill, Harry pants on my lips his last fraction of his high. It wasn't nearly as disgusting as I thought it would be, but we both need a shower. He carries me into the bathroom, my body wrapped in the towel. We step into the shower and maintain a completely comfortable silence.