XXXII

"Here," I smile, Harry's sore arms lifting as I pull his Henley over his head.

"Do you think I should wear boxers?" he asks, my shoulders shrugging.

"I wouldn't. It might be best to...hang loose?" I ask, his head rolling back as he laughs.

"God, that was hot."

I laugh and he drops his towel, placing basketball shorts on. My towel drops and Harry places my light sweatshirt over my head after I put on a sports bra. My panties are lifted up my legs and I put shorts on my body.

A small touch of fingers run along my arm, Harry grabbing my hand.

"Can I lay with you?" he asks, my hand moving onto his waist. I hug him, his lips parting lightly. I whisper my positive response in her ear and his hand grips the back of my shirt.

We walk out of the closet and he climbs into bed, my hand turning the TV on. He lays down and I sit up, allowing Harry to rest his head in my lap.

"Are you tired?" he asks, my eyes diverting from the six friends on the TV to view my handsome boyfriend.

"Not really. I have too much on my mind," I explain, his bright eyes watching me.

"I don't like it that you have too much on your mind," he sighs, my hand taken in his.

"I'm sorry but it would seem that I do. You don't have to worry. I'm not going anywhere."

He grins and bears his teeth, the shining pearly whites something that could never be replicated. To think that he wants our relationship to be forever feels like a sigh of relief. We're both in our mid-twenties and it's usually the time when people get married and settled down to start a family. There have been times where I have thought about what it would be like to have a child with him, but I subsided the thoughts until now.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks, my other fingers twisting his hair into curls.

"Everything. What you said in the bath," I clarify, his bottom lip taken between his teeth.

"A-Are you upset about what I said?" he stumbles, my head shaking.

He's studying me. I know he is.

"It shocked me. I've never heard you talk like that," I say, his fingers running against my palm.

He keeps his head on my lap, the obvious conjuring of thoughts occurring in his mind silencing him. His dark brown locks have dried and I continue playing with them to cease my nerves.

"I've thought about that since Georgia. I-I want you to be treated to everything you want. You are so important to me and it's hell if I'm not around you. There is no one out there that fits me better than you do and I don't want you with anyone else. I get that me saying it's up to you for kids was a stretch but you're the only person I've ever considered about the topic," he states, my lips kissing his forehead gently.

"God, please don't think I'm pushing you into anything because that's the last thing I want to do," he rushes, my nose running along his forehead as I shake my head.

"You're not. It's just- I haven't thought about this before. I never thought I could have a future like the one you're describing."

"What do you mean?" he inquires, my fingers running through his hair.

When I was younger, I always believed marriage comes before children. It was considered a sin in my household if someone had a child before marriage. My mother always explained that if I were to have sex with a boy, it had to be safe and I had to be sure. That's why I waited until Ian because I thought I was sure. But I was wrong; so, so wrong. So when I started showing signs of pregnancy my mother was furious. She did everything to make sure it was false and I ended up miscarrying anyways because my...parts weren't in the correct part of the feminine cycle to fertilize to begin developing the child.