VI

After a hard kiss to my lips, I'm stepping out of Harry's car and walking into my apartment. Grace runs to me and hugs me, asking me where I've been.

"I was, uh, out," I blush, her eyes widening.

"Oh my God, did you have sex?!" she squeals, my eyes rolling.

"Reagan, you have never done this before," she exaggerates, my head shaking.

"Just because you can be with someone doesn't mean I can't," I smile, walking into my bedroom.

"What's his name? And don't you dare leave out any details."

"Sorry, but my lips are sealed."

Today will not be the day I get punished by the handsome man who gave me himself last night. That was the most erotic and exciting night in my entire life.

"Bullcrap. What's his name?"

"Uh," I'm at a loss.

"You had sex and you don't even remember his name. You're even more wild than me," she nags, my head shaking.

I quickly text Harry and he replies with 'Joe'. Real original.

"His name is Joe. That's all I'm telling you," I say, placing my work on the desk.

"Joe. I was with a Joe last week. He was the super hot guys I was telling you about," she reminds me, my head nodding.

"It's probably not the same guy. My Joe I met at the bookstore and we went for coffee and I got a little crazy," I lie, smiling at Grace.

"That's adorable."

"Anyways, I believe my best friend is 26 today," I smile, wrapping my arms around her.

"That's right. I demand we drop everything and go out right now."

I nod and laugh with her, quickly changing and taking my ID and phone with me. Reminding myself that I will not drink tonight, I make my way with Grace to her favorite pub. We eat dinner and dance for a while, Grace getting drunk in minutes. She insists I drink and I shake my head, dancing with her for the night.

My back pocket starts buzzing and I retrieve my phone, excusing myself from Grace. Men immediately fill the void and I answer the call.

"Where are you?" Harry asks sharply, my fingers holding the phone.

"The pub on 124th. Are you alright?" I ask, his sigh relieving tension.

"Yeah. I'm alright because you sound sober. I'll be there in a minute."

"Of course I'm sober. There's a contract, remember?" I smile, his small chuckle filling the earpiece.

"Good girl. I'll be there soon."

He hangs up and I say goodbye to Grace, her lips kissing my cheek. I walk out and Harry's car pulls up, my body quickly getting into the passenger's seat.

"Holy shit, you look fantastic," he groans, my lips smiling.

"Thank you. I wanted to dress up for you," I tell him, kissing his cheek as he speeds down the road.

"It better be for me. No men made moves on you, correct?" I nod and he smiles, pulling up to his gate. He enters the code and drives up, parking and walking into the house with me.

"Come with me," he states, walking up the stairs. He sheds his suit coat and walks with me to my room, handing me a key.

"This is for when I call you to come here. You are only allowed to come here upon my permission."