Chapter 1

Hi the names Ray.

I hope you will enjoy my first Fan fiction!!

Now enough of me wasting your time and on with the story!!

**Edit: hey guys!! Sorry, I know it says dad but later on you have family issues so say your adopted. That's all, Bye~!!  ~Ray.**

**EDIT-2: Hey guys! Thanks for over a hundred reads on this chapter!! It feels so heartwarming for so many people to enjoy my book!!**

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Ahhhh!" You scream as you wake up. You just had a horrible nightmare about this alien killing your family. These happen every now and then but nothing like this. You lay back down hoping to sleep when a bright light shines through your window. You take a peek outside and see helicopters with their lights on flying over another house nearby. You then realize that has nothing to deal with you and you close the curtain and head back to bed. You try to sleep when your phone starts buzzing. You get up to check and see you are receiving a call. You answer it.

"Hello?" You say.

"Hello, my name is Commander Holt of the Garrison, I am calling to say that you are now a qualified cadet of the Garrison."

You stay in shock unable to respond.

"O-ok thank you, when do I need to be there?" You asked calmly.

"Next week at 5 a.m. sharp." He commanded.

"Yes sir!" You responded, then ending the call.

You were to hyped to go back to sleep so you tried calling your best friend, Sky. She doesn't respond, so you text her. She responds with 'Hey, what's up?' You then start texting for hours until you both fall asleep.

The next morning

You wake up exhausted from last night. You then realize you have to tell your family all about this. You quickly get dressed and head downstairs for breakfast. Everyone is at the table waiting for their food. You sit down and whisper to you dad to quiet everyone down.

"Alright, alright, everyone settle down, Y/N has something to say."

Everyone quickly quieted down. You stare at them nervously then begin to speak.

"Last night I had received a call from someone of a high rank. He told me that I was accepted into the Garrison and that I leave next week." You then try to stay calm at the fact that everyone is starting at you with their mouths wide open.

"Omg! My mija is growing up!!!" Your mama exclaimed while hugging you with tears in her eyes. Everyone then gets up and gives you a big group hug. You all start to cry happy tears. Afterwards you all eat and then do your everyday activities.

One week later

It has been one week and you had gone to bed really early to prepare for today. Today was the day you were leaving for the Garrison. You had said your goodbyes with your family last night. Your papa was the one driving you to the Garrison. You knew it was gonna take an hour or two so you woke up at 3 a.m. to make it on time.

An hour and a half later

You finally arrive at the Garrison at around 4:30. You and your papa were both tired but y'all didn't care. Your papa helped you grab all of your stuff and take it to your new room. You gave him one last hug then went in. You decided to take an 15 minute nape to feel better.

Later on around 9 a.m. you had finished the meeting with the Garrison and were heading to go get breakfast. After breakfast you went back to your room and found a letter at your door step for you. You pick it up and head in closing the door behind you. You sit at your desk and open the letter.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey everyone!

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did writing it.

Please vote and comment on this, it would mean a lot.

~Ray