Chapter 12 Part 2

Previously:

"Now let's find a place to land! " Pidge yells as we hop in our lion's and zoom off to a nearby planet.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Pidge and I land on a planet called Tameranian. We talked and played and just had fun for a few hours before Pidge went back. I decided to keep on my journey, I need to find Keith and tell him what I haven't yet. I stayed on trail for a few days before I found the B.O.M. I was pleased and relieved to have been able to found. I get a radio transmission from the B.O.M.

"Who are you??" They ask.

"My name is Y/N, I work with Voltron and am the paladin of the Dark Red lion." I state. They close the transmission and send me the way in. This base was surrounded by a blue star and 2 black holes. I follow the route and make it safely. I'm brought in by 2 soldiers. I stand in front of a chair with who seems to be their leader in it.

"Welcome to the B.O.M. Y/N. My name is Kolivan. I run the Blade of Marmora. Now, why are you here?"

"I am so sorry for intruding here but, I would like to visit my boyfriend Keith, I also was wondering if you know more about my past." I say calmly and politely. I stare at him and his mask comes off. I then smile, now knowing who he is.

"It's so good to see you again, Y/N" Kolivan states standing up. The guards let me go and I walk towards him.

"Its great to see you too, Uncle K." I say as I hug him. I then back up as I hear someone running in.

"Sir! The cadets on the Mission 15 are in danger!!" He yells. I look at him confused and he starts running and I follow him. We enter a control room where Uncle K starts to do his commands.

An hour later

I sit in a room near the flight hanger (I just now realize I have been spelling it wrong, woops )'-w-) ). Uncle K told me what the mission was about and who was on it. I got worried sick.

"Mission 15 airplane has arrived, 2 injured, 1 killed." I hear someone speak over the intercom. I rush into the hanger and look for Keith. I see someone carry him out and I rush over to them.

"Please put him down, I will take care of him." She takes of her mask and smiles. She sets him down and walks off to Uncle K. I sit next to Keith and look at his state. He was stabbed in the gut and has blood and cuts everywhere. I start to tear up as I look at him even more. I hold him to my chest and hug him while I start to cry. I then feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around and see Uncle K behind me. I get up and hug him tightly as they take Keith away. Uncle K then takes me to a spare room and I fall asleep in the soft bed.

The next day

I wake up and realize I have been wearing the same clothes for a few days now. I look around and see a few outfits I can chose from. I chose the outfit that reminds me of everyone. A colorful shirt that has my Voltron symbol on it with some black shorts with chains on the side and some knee high converse boots that are dark red and white. I put my hair in a ponytail using my bayard and some pins to keep my bangs out of my face. I then head to the control room and see Uncle K and a woman talking to each other. I walk over to them and stand between them.

"Oh, hello Y/N. This is Crolia, Keith's mother." Uncle K states. I look at her with widened eyes.

"I-I knew it! I knew Keith's mother was part galra. Does he know your his mother?" I ask with excitement.

"No, not yet. But I heard about you being part galra. Lets find out more about you. To the training room." She says as we follow her. I fight different soldiers and beat only a few. I then enter a room and I start to feel sleepy. I fall on the floor. I look up as I hear a heartwarming voice.