Chapter 3

Previously:

"He should be okay. We just need to let him rest." Pidge says calmly. You all then take the lion to a nearby shack.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A few hours later

It was about 5 pm and we were all tired. Shiro had woken up and went outside, Keith right behind him. While me and Pidge inspected the lion and lance just took a nap.

"So what do you think??" I ask Pidge suspecting as she always knows (yes if you watch Voltron Pidge is a girl the whole time.). She just stares at her monitor for a moment.

"I don't know, this is such a weird machine I will need a very long time to understand it all." I look at her confused but also understanding. As she kept on with her technology and stuff like that I walked off over to the edge of the mountain to look at the sunset. As I stared at the sunset someone taps my shoulder. I jump slightly.

"Tsk" He says. I recognize that voice. It was Keith. As I turned around he had a smile on his face. I playfully punched his arm.

"Your a dick you know? Haha" I say as I laugh. I couldn't help it. His smile was so sweet and pretty. I didn't want him to stop smiling. What is this feeling when I'm around him? I ask myself as I have a weird feeling in my stomach, not like I'm sick, but better.

"Haha. You better come inside and eat before it gets to late." He says as he motions me to follow him. I do so.

Once we enter the shack everyone else is already sitting at the table. We sit in the 2 seats that were available. The thing was the seats were right next to each other. So we sit and eat.

Later on in the night as we all were sleeping we heard a roar. The lion! I thought as I ran out of the shack with the others behind me. I run to the lion and place my hand on its nose. It turns on and it's mouth opens. I enter with everyone else. Once we are all in and settled the lion then took off. Before we knew it we were in space.

"Oh my gods!! How is this possible!?" Pidge exclaims excitedly.

"I-i don't know.." I say as I'm studying the lions control panel. I try to control it but I can't.

"Ugh! This lion doesn't want to let me control it." I say as I sigh and sink into the seat. I get out of the chair and see that everyone besides me and Keith were asleep. Hope. I say to myself. I really didn't want to stay up but I felt like I needed to. I see Keith sitting on the floor with a rather large blanket underneath him with 2 pillows.

"Do you mind?" I ask him gesturing to see if I can sit next to him. He nods. I sit next to him and we start to talk about our pasts.

"So how was your childhood?" Keith asks me. I freeze for a moment.

"Y-you want to my c-childhood??" I ask nervously. I never told anyone my past. Until now.

"Yeah" He states. I take a breath. So much to say. He looks at me with a bit of worry but not much. I look at him and put a smile on. It's not a happy smile, more of a nervous one.

"When I was younger my life was great. Until I turned 7. That was when my mom died. My brother and dad were devastated. I was sad. But I really didn't know her. My brother grew distant while my dad.... He started to drink. And as the months went by the worse he got. After about 6 months my brother became closer, but he and my dad always fought. Me and my brother were like 2 peas in a pod. You could never take the other one away. But my dad was an alcoholic. He would beat me and my brother. That's how I have some of my scars. When I was about 12 my brother had found he was accepted into the Garrison. I was happy for him. But sad at the same time. The only person who cared and protected me would leave me. I was devastated. Then I started to hate him for leaving me. But deep down I still loved him. When I became 13 I saw on the news that the kerberos mission was a fail. The cadets had gone missing. One of them was my brother. Then Mr.Holt who is Pidge's dad. And Takashi Shirogane. And it's been like that for a year." I told Keith. I then started to cry. Keith just grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. As we cuddled we both fell asleep.

{DISCONTINUED} Unpredictable (Keith X Reader) рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ