Chapter 9

Previously:

"Oh no.. "

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Oh no.. " I say as I look out to the balmera. It was overrun by the galra.

"No, this poor planet! Its-its dying.. " Allura says with pure sadness. I get up and hug her. After our hug I head back to my chair.

"Ok, there are somethings you need to know before we make a plan. First off, this planet is alive, so don't shoot the surface. Secondly, we will need to do a revival ceremony for the planet but I don't know anyone who can. Now, plan time!" Coran says. We huddle up and make a plan. Afterwards we head to our lions.

"Alright paladins, we know what to d--" Shiro was cut off by something landing on the surface of the balmera. We slowly head towards it. It opens up and there is this beast robot thing that comes out.

"Uhh guys what is that!?" Hunk exclaimed.

The com's!!

Shiro: "I don't know, but whatever it is we need to be prepared. Remember what coran said, this planet is living, so don't hit the surface. Got it?"

All: "Got it!"

Allura: "Paladins! Look out!"

Paladins: "AHHH--"

End coms!!

Keith P.O.V.

We scream as we are shot. We get knocked out. A few minutes later I wake up.

"Hello? Anyone ok??" I ask.

"Yeah I'm good!" I hear Lance say.

"Yup, all good, I think! " Hunk says.

"I'm alright" Pidge says.

"Same here" Shiro says.

I wait for a response from Y/N. Her lion is not activating.

"Guys! You try to stop the robot, I've got Y/N!!" I scream as I drive my lion towards her. I hop out of my lion and head towards Y/N's lion. I enter her lion. I rush to her. I see that she is sitting in her seat knocked out cold with blood dripping from her body in different places.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!" I scream as I hold Y/N in my arms.

"Allura, you need to bring Y/N's lion back to the castle. I'm heading back with her!" I say to allura. She nods and teleports Y/N's lion to the castle ship. I hop in my lion and hold Y/N in my lap. I then pilot us to the castle. Once in the castle I hand her to allura. I head back out to help the team.

A few days later

Your P.O.V.

I hear a swoosh and fall out of the capsule I'm in. I brace for impact but am caught by someone. I look up to see Keith.

"K-Keith?? O-oww..." I say wincing from the pain. He looks at me with a sad expression. He hugs me gently.

"I thought you were gone... " He whispered in my ear. I start to tear up and hug him back.

"You can't get rid of me that easily, heh." I say to reassure Keith. He then helps me to my room. I change and we head to the dining room to get me some food. We enter and see everyone sitting at the table.

"H-hey guys!" I wave in pain to them.

"YOUR OK!!" Pidge screams as she rushes to hug me.

"Hey-ow ow- ok that's enough!" I say hugging her then pushing her off of me.