Chapter 12 Part 1

an-nyeong-ha-se-yo (That's Korean for hello)! So this chapter is dedicated to @DarkSoul2310 . I love their idea and hope they like how I incorporated it into this chapter. Enjoy~! ~Ray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

Everyone just stares in shock. I then can't take it anymore and storm out to the training deck.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I enter the training deck and pull out my bayard and let my wings out.

"ACTIVATE TRAINING LEVEL 20!!!" I yell. Mostly in frustration. In just 2 hours I passed 5 levels. I continued for about 8 hours and passed 12 levels. I get done and head to the hangar to sit and chill in front of the large window.

An hour later

I sit in front of the window, just thinking and drawing. Drawing helps me release some built up emotions. I decided to draw Keith. I had been drawing him for weeks, trying to perfect it. Luckily I had a photo of him that I took on our second date, so I used that to draw him whenever I wasn't around him. I draw some fine lines and other details that needed to be added. I quickly put it away when I hear footsteps heading my way. I then try to act calm and stare out the window.

"Hey, Y/N!" I hear Lance say.

"Oh, hey Lance. What's up?" I ask.

"Oh, well. Allura told me to get everyone to meet at the control room ASAP. So will you?" He stares at me in a questioning manner. I giggle.

"Yeah, I will. Thanks Lance." I politely thank him as I walk off to the control room.

"Anytime!!" I hear him yell as I walk out of the hangar doors.

I head to the control room. By the time I get there, Keith, Shiro, Pidge, Hunk, and Coran are already here.

"Oh, am I late?" I ask, avoiding eye contact with Allura. I hear a sigh come from Allura. I then hear Lance coming o I go stand between Pidge and Hunk.

"Ok, great. Everyone is here?" Coran asks.

"Yes" We all say.

"Good, now Keith has some news he would like to share." I hear Allura bluntly state. I give an annoyed sigh. Keith walks over to the control center where Allura usually stands.

"Ok, so. I have decided to go work with the Blade since we found out my past. That means I have to leave the team.." He hesitates saying those last few words. I gasp in shock and my eyes start to water. I just held my mouth as I stared at him.

"K-Keith, are you sure about this?" I hear Shiro ask Keith.

"Y-yes, I'm so sorry everyone.." I hear him sigh afterwards. I run out of the room crying and to a new room on the other side of the castle. I enter this empty room and fall on the floor holding myself as I cry.

3 and a half hours later

Keith's P.O.V.

I rush around the castle looking for Y/N, but there was no sign of her. I check the lion's hangar and her lion is still here, Thank god, now where is she?! I ask myself as I rush through the halls worried sick about her. I pull up to an unknown hallway and hear crying. I check every room until I see a room with a door open. I walk up and see her crying on the floor. I rush over and hold her in my lap.

"Shhh, its going to be ok. I promise." I say to calm her down. A few minutes later she falls asleep in my lap. I decide to wait a few minutes then take her to her room. I pick her up and carry her bridal style. Your so precious Y/N, I'm so sorry I have to leave you.. I tell myself as I walk through the halls looking at her peaceful self as she sleeps. I then make it to her room, I quietly open the door and gently put her on her bed. I start to walk to the door then feel something grab my hand. I turn around and see a half asleep Y/N.

"Please don't leave me Keith. Can you stay here and help me sleep?" Y/N asks. I look at her with guilt.

"Yeah, sure" I tell her as I give a warm smile and walk over. I make sure to take off my shoes before laying next to her and hold her tightly making sure she knows she is safe. I want to keep her safe, so I need to leave. I believe the galra have been tracking me, also I want to learn more about me and my past. I soon fall asleep in her warmth.

A few hours later

Your P.O.V.

I wake up colder than usual. I look behind me and see no Keith, I remember asking him to stay with me so what happened to him? I get up and see nothing of his, but I see a note on my desk. I walk over and sit in my chair as I open the note and start to read.

"Dear my beautiful Y/N,

I'm so sorry for leaving you, if you are reading this I have already left. BUT WAIT! I need to tell you something I wish I could have said earlier. I love you Y/N. I truly do. I wish I could stay and be with you but this is for the best. I will miss you. Hope you have a good time without me.

~Keithy."

I start to tear up as I slam the note on my desk. I get an idea and get dressed into some ripped dark blue jeans and a black tank top. I see Keith's jacket and put it on. I then rush out of my room to the lion's hangar. I look around and see no sign of Keith's lion. I rush to mine and hop in.

Pidge's P.O.V.

I sit in my chair in the control with everyone else besides Keith and Y/N. I play around with rover as I hear the alarms blare and security footage of Y/N hopping in her lion is shown before us all. Allura goes on the intercom.

"Y/N! What do you think you're doing?!" Allura yells. Shiro runs to the intercom as well.

"Y/N, What are you doing leaving the castle??" Shiro asks.

"Going to find Keith. I can't let him leave me. I care for him way to much just to let him up and leave." She says with a stern voice. I turn on a camera and look at her.

"Y/N, Keith left a few hours ago with the Blade of Malmora. You won't be able to find him for at least a few days.." I tell her as she looks at me and gets furious.

"I WILL FIND HIM! I WILL AND YOU WON'T STOP ME!!" Y/N yells furiously and cuts the coms off from her lion. I try to get back in contact with her but I can't.

"Guys, I can't reach Y/N. She is on her own now.." I say with a ton of worry. Everyone looks sad, even Allura who hates Y/N.

"This is all my fault.." Allura says. We all turn to her.

"It's my fault she and Keith left. I hated them even though it wasn't their fault for being part galra.." Allura says as she starts to tear up. Lance runs up to her and holds her.

"SO IT WAS YOUR FAULT!! WHY, ALLURA WHY?!" I yell.

"Do not speak to the princess like that!!" Coran yells back at me.

"She may be a princess, but she is no princess of mine!" I yell at Coran and run off to my lion to go get Y/N back.

1 and a half hours later

Your P.O.V.

I sit in my lion zooming throughout the galaxy looking for Keith. I then out of no where get a video message from Pidge.
"Y/N, please where are you?  I'm trying to find you but I can't. Please video call me back. Thanks" And then it cuts off. I feel kinda bad for leaving Pidge so I send her my coordinates and wait there. A few minutes later Pidge arrives. We fly out of our lion's in our armoured suits and hug each other.

"I'm so sorry I left you Pidge. I felt so hurt that Keith left without saying those words to me in person. " I say as I hug her tightly.

"Hey, it's going to be ok.. " She whispers in my ear as we head to our lion's.

"Now let's find a place to land! " Pidge yells as we hop in our lion's and zoom off to a nearby planet.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Phew!! Finally this chapter is done. I'm so sorry for the delay, I have tests in 2 weeks plus I have been having emotional issues and writers block. I know this is only part 1 of chapter 12 but part 2 will be long I promise!! annyeonghi kyeseyo!!!!  ~Ray.