Chapter 7

Previously:

Your P.O.V.

I run through the halls as 'Space Dad' Chases after me. I eventually am able to hide in a storage unit. I fall asleep in here after around 3 hours after hiding.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Your P.O.V. - continued

I wake up and leave the closet. I head to the kitchen to get some food because I was starving. I walk into the kitchen and see Hunk, baking?

"Um, hey Hunk? Are you baking?"

"Oh, hey Y/N!! Yes, I am baking! Want to try it??" Hunk asks excitedly. I look at him nervously.

"Um, no I'm good, I just came for a snack that's all..." I say, then quickly grab some food goo and run. I run all the way to my room. I don't think he followed me, phew! I say to myself, sighing in relief. I sit on my bed and eat the bland food goo. I set the plate on the side table and lay on my bed.

A few hours later

*knock* *knock*. I hear as I sit up.

"Who is it??" I ask, kinda tired.

"It's Lance, c-can I come in?" I hear Lance ask.

"Sure" I respond to him. He opens the door and sits beside me on my bed. He looks me in the eyes and I do the same. He quickly looks away.

"Are you ok?" I ask Lance.

"Y-yeah, hey c-can I ask you a q-question??" He asks me. I can tell he's nervous, but why?

"Sure!" I say happily.

"Umm, well I, umm, do you have, you know, feelings for anyone??" He asks me, blushing and nervous. I freeze. Feelings for someone? I think about it.

"Yeah.. " I murmur.

"What was that??" Lance asks, I don't respond. I sit there blushing like a freak. Omg, thank the gods he didn't hear that!!!! I scream thankfully in my head.

"Hello, Y/N?? You ok?? Heeeeelo~!!" I hear Lance say as I come out of my trance.

"Huh, sorry, what did you ask?" I ask, trying to be convincing, like I didn't hear him.

"Umm, nothing. Forget it. I gotta go... " Lance says with a bit of sadness. I cock my head to the side. He just exits and the door shuts behind him. I hear him run off into another room. I ignore it and lay down. Not trying to sleep, just thinking.

Lance's P.O.V.

"Umm, nothing. Forget it. I gotta go... " I say as I walk out of the room. I hear the door shut behind me. I run into Pidge's room.

"PIDGE!!!!!" I scream at Pidge. Pidge jumps out of his seat and falls on the floor.

"Ow! What the heck Lance!?" Pidge screams at me.

"I FREAKING ASKED Y/N WHO SHE LIKED, AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I HEARD, HM!?!?" I yell at Pidge.

"What..? " Pidge asks, a little frightened.

"I HEARD HER SAY 'Yeah.. ' AND SHE ACTED LIKE I DIDN'T HEAR IT! I MEAN, WHAT IF IT'S ME!! THEN WE CAN GET MARRIED AN--"

"LANCE! STOP! look, I know you like her, but I don't think she likes you back.." Pidge says with pity. My heart feels like it just burst into a million pieces. I grab my chest and stumble backward. My eyes start to tear up. I walk out of the room and head to mine. I shut the door behind me and lay on my bed. And cry. Sulking in pain knowing that Y/N might not like me back. But there's a chance, maybe I should make a move! Yeah! That's what I'll do!  I get up and start planning.