Chapter 17 - SPECIAL

Hey guys, I just wanted to make a special chapter for my absence and for almost 500 reads!! That's so crazy!!! I never thought I would get this far. Thank you guys, so much. This makes me so happy. Please tell me if you want to add any other things to this book. Hope you enjoy!

*~*SWEAR WARNING*~*

Previously:

As I am almost asleep, I feel the same warmth I used to feel a year ago. It calms me enough to help me sleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

In the morning

I wake up, feeling like I have been reborn and filled to the core with energy, I guess I haven't really been sleeping well huh? I tell my self as I sit up and realize I'm in Keith's room. I look around for Keith, but there was no sign of him. I then put Keith's jacket on and head to the cortex. As I enter the cortex I found everyone doing there own things around. I look and see Shiro talking to Pidge, Hunk sleeping, Allura and Lance are doing something, Coran is doing stuff to the ship, and Keith who was doing whoever knows what. I decide to walk over to Pidge and Shiro, I thought it was about time I told him about him being related to me. At least Pidge knew, as I walked over Pidge and Shiro look towards me.

"Hey, Y/N." Shiro says as he pulls me into a hug, I hug back. We release about a minute later and I look towards Pidge and nod. She realizes what's going on and heads over to Coran.

"Hey Shiro, I need to talk to you if that's ok?" I ask calmly.

"Of course, what's wrong Y/N?" He asks worried.

"Nothing, it's just, ever since that meeting about team bonding and shit like that I had some pains, so I went to check what was wrong. But as I did, I found something out...." I say hesitantly. Shiro just stares at me blankly.

"Well, umm, me and you are, related..." I say the last word quietly. As I look at him, he looks in shock.

"R-Really??" He asks unsurely.

"Yeah, it's crazy..." I say, nervously chuckling. He just smiles then hugs me. I feel a tear run down my face as I hug him back.

"Y/N, I need to tell you something...." Shiro says hesitantly. I nod for him to continue.

"S-seth, he, well, he isn't your actual brother. I asked for him to take my place because I ran with mom- I mean to the orphanage...." he says saddened. I stare in shock and disbelief.

"M-mom, she a-al-alive?..." I say stunned.

"Y-yeah, she told me not to tell you but I guess you found out now so....-Huh?-" I rush and hug him again, crying. He just relaxes and hugs back. As we are hugging I hear multiple footsteps come towards us.

"Is everything ok here, Shiro and Y/N?" We hear Lance ask.

"Y-Yeah.." I say as we separate and I wipe the tears from my face.

"Why were you crying" Allura asks me, I look towards her then to Shiro, he nodded. I look towards everyone else and take a deep breath.

"Ok, so, during the meeting for new team bonding exercises I had a pain in my back, so I left early to see what it was about and found out that Shiro is my older brother" I say breathing a little heavily. Keith then walks over to me.

"So, did you tell her the truth?" Keith asks. Shiro nods.

"Thank goodness, you know that was hard to keep from her" I stare in shock as Keith says that. I just disregard it and continue on. We all chatted for a few before everyone had to do their things. I didn't really have anything planned so I decided to do some training. I changed into my paladin armor and headed to the training room. I decided to do some defense for starters.

"Activate Training level 1 on Defense!" I yell as a robot appears. It charges me and I block it's attacks. This happens for a while until I get tired of it and take a short break. I was already sweating by now, I need to start training more... I say as I feel sore. I decided to practice some tricks with my powers. I activated my fire powers and let my wings out. From the looks of me, I looked like a phoenix. It was beautiful. I headed to the control center of the training room and found a course based on helping me train my powers. I click it and a robot appears. I fly towards it. It looks at me and scans me. As I stare it starts to form into me, Cool, I thought. But it wasn't cool. As soon as it finished it looked at me with my same eyes.

"Ready?" The robotic female voice said.

"Ready!" I said very excited. Mostly because I get to fight myself. But this robot was like an opposite. It had mostly black with grey armor. I smirked. We then charged each other, she swung while I defended myself. It stopped when it realized I was exhausted. It walked to its, pod?, and deactivated. I was still amazed by it, that I ran to the others and told them all about it.

"Haha! My invention did work!!!!" Coran yelled excitedly. I smiled and ran to the kitchen to get water. As I was nearly there I started to walk normally, panting from running a lot. As I entered the kitchen I saw hunk making lunch. I smiled at him while grabbing myself a cup of water. After I finished my cup of water, I placed my empty glass in the sink, and then headed to my room to clean up.

A few hours later

As I walk out of the shower, I see Keith sitting on my bed. I blush as he turns to look at me, and he blushes too.

"Hey, umm, sorry I didn't know you were in there...." Keith says flustered. I nod and grab some clothes to change in the bathroom.

I walk out of the bathroom, still blushing from the fact that Keith saw me half naked. I lean on my wall facing towards him.

"Whatya need babe?" I say. He clears his throat before he speaks.

"I needed to talk to you about somethings." He says calmly, putting a serious face on. I put one on too and pull a chair out and sit in front of him. I motion for him to continue on.

"Well, it's about our relationship. I know I was gone for a year and you say you were ok, but were you really?" He asks with complete worry. I sigh.

"No, I wasn't. I could hardly sleep, I hated being near our rooms, and I was very distant..." I admit trying to stay serious without getting sad. He gets up in and hugs me then kisses my forehead.

"You know I love you, and I promise to never leave you like that again, ok?" He asks, smiling. I smile back.

"Ok." I say, with a thankful voice, than hug him again. We release than decide to spend the next few days together getting back to being used to each other again.

A few days later

As me and Keith are relaxing, he stands up, bringing me up with him.

"What's going on Keith??" I ask, surprised and worried. He just pulls a box out and gets on one knee.

"Y/N L/N, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" I stare in shock for a few seconds than start to cry happy tears.

"Yes, YES!!!" I scream and run into his arms. I pull back and let him put my new ring on. We than kiss. We head to my room to get ready for bed.

The next day

I wake up and me and Keith get ready for the day.

"Keith?" I say as I pull on my shoes.

"Yes babe?" He says as he does the same.

"How are we gonna tell everyone else?? You know, about us being engaged." I ask as I hug him.

"Hmmm... Maybe at dinner. Well tell them in a toast, how's that sound?" He says as he kisses my cheek. I never can get over his soft lips on my face.

"Sounds great!" I say as I kiss him, then heading off to get some breakfast.

The day goes on just like any other day would. I struggled a bit not to just tell everyone immediately. Good thing I had a lot of things to do to keep busy. Before I knew it, dinner was here. As I walk into the dining room, I look around and I'm the last to arrive.

"Attention. Me and Y/N have something to say."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-