Chapter 6

Previously:

"It's about Y/N isn't it?" He asks me.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Keith P.O.V. - continued

I stare at Shiro far a moment. I then look down to the floor.

"Yeah, it is.." I try to say quietly. Shiro then takes a seat next to me and rubs my back.

"So, does that mean you have feelings for her??" Shiro questions. I blush and try to hide it.

"N-no..." I say trying to hide it. But Shiro knows I'm a bad liar. Always have been, always will be.

"Stop denying it Keith. I know you like her. And I know someone else who likes her." Shiro says. I look at him with confusion and a tad bit jealousy. Who else could like Y/N??  I ask myself.

"Who else likes her??" I ask with clear jealousy in my voice.

".... Are you sure you wanna know?" Shiro asks me. I nod. Shiro sighs.

"Ok but before I tell you don't go and try to kill them."

"Sure, I guess"

"Ok, the other person who likes Y/N is.... Lance.." He tries to say quietly. I Cleary could hear him. I stand up. Holding back from killing Lance.

"W-were are you going Keith??" Shiro asks me worried.

"The training deck." I say gritting my teeth. I then head to the training deck.

You P.O.V.

I hear a swish as I stumble out of the pod. I fall to my knees. I try to recall what happened. Nothing comes to mind. I must have been in a healing pod.. I say to myself. I try to stand up but a sharp pain shoots all throughout my body from different spots. I eventually get up, fighting back the pain. I see that I was cut on my arm and leg. And stabbed in my gut. As I walk I have to clutch my leg with one hand and my gut with the other. Where is everyone?? I ask myself as I look around the halls. As I walk pass the training deck I see someone fighting a gladiator. I walk into the training deck to see Keith destroying the robot. I lean against the wall and watch him fight the gladiator. A few minutes later he was able to defeat the robot. I chuckle at him. He jumps and turns around.

"Y-Y/N??" He stutters. I look at him with a genuine smile.

"Hey Keith, how ya doin??" I ask him. He starts to blush but then shakes it off.

"Oh umm- just umm fighting-this robot - because umm because I need to train!! Yeah, that's it.. " He says. A little sadness showing. I limp over to him and hug him.

"Hey, it's ok! How about once I get some food we can train together??" I say. I then wince at the pain in my gut. He looks at my with pity. Ugh! Why the pity face... It reminds me of.. I start to tear up.

"Y-Y/N, why are you crying? Is it something I did??" Keith asks me concerned. I wipe my tears and look at him.

"N-no, it's just, please don't show pity for me...  I don't need it, I'll be fine.." I say to him.  My body was sore but I didn't care. He nods. We then walk to the dining room. Some point while we were walking he had to put me on his back because I was so sore.

As we enter the dining room everyone looks at us. Lance turns away. What's up with him? I question myself about Lance. I just shrug it off and Keith sets me down so I can sit in a chair. Keith sits next to me and Pidge on the other side of me. Coran brings us all some food goo. Mhmmmm~ I say as I enjoy this meal. I down about 5 bowls in 2 minutes. Everyone looks at me confused.