Chapter 19 - Special + Important A/N

Previously:

As my eyes start to get more fuzzy and black I hear 2 voices yell my name before I blacked out.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Your P.O.V.

As I sit up, I get a killer headache. I quickly lay back down and grasp my head, trying in some way to calm it down before I get up again. As I sit up once more, I slowly make my way to the door but only to my demise fall onto the floor once again. I groan in pain as I once again try to get up but fail. So, I decided to crawl on the floor to get to the cortex. As I'm crawling through the hallways, I realized I just could have used my wings. So, I pull out my wings and start to fly over to the cortex. As I enter the cortex, I slow down and not very gracefully land. I quickly lean towards the wall to help support my balance. I look around and see Allura, Shiro, Lance, and Hunk all chatting at the center console. I try to talk but it comes out as a soft whisper. So I slowly follow the wall and make my way towards them. As I look up at them I hear loud stomping and see Lance storming off. I decide to continue on my way to them.

"H-Hey guys...." I say very softly, but trying to raise my voice. While also leaning on the wall breathing heavily.

"YN!!!!!" Allura yells as she runs to me and hugs me tightly. I groan in pain and she loosens her grip.

"S-sorry, I'm just glad to see your awake!!" She says as a few tears fall. I smile than hug her again. Shiro and Hunk walk over, and I hug them.

"Glad your finally awake Y/N, its been kind of hard without you here.." Hunk says as a tear falls. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"S-soo?? Where I-is e-everyone at??" I ask, struggling to speak loud enough and to speak at all.

"Well, Lance just stormed out as you probably saw," Shiro says and I giggle but grasp my chest for air. "And Keith and Pidge went out on a mission, they should be back in an hour." Shiro says and I nod to him.

As we all chat for a while I build up the strength to head to my room to get changed. Apparently I was out for a few days due to the amount of blood I lost. As I enter through the door, I notice a figure in my bed. I slowly walk over to it and notice it was Keith who was sleeping in my bed. 'Precious...' I tell myself as I kiss his forehead. I than quietly get dressed, still struggling, but managed to somehow slip on a pair of shoes and tie them. I than head over to the bathroom and do my make-up. I walk out and see a half asleep Keith sitting on my bed.

"H-Hey Keith.." I say, my voice only at half strength.

"Y-Y/N??" He says sleepily, but full of happiness.

"Hey baby. Sorry if I worried you..." I say, letting out a small chuckle. Than walking over to him and kissing his cheek. He than pulls me into a very passionate kiss. It turned into a small make out session with me sitting on his lap, but we pulled away gasping for air.

"You got to stop getting hurt.." He says as he places his head on my neck.

"I'm sorry.... I just want to protect my family..." I say as I gently run my hand through his hair.

The next few weeks were just the others training and me having to just take it easy and heal. After about a few months I was back into full shape and ready for anything. I learned to just get used to being bored and doing nothing.

The next day

I sit up in bed than look at my alarm clock to see that it's 11 a.m.

"Holy shit! That late...." I tell myself. I remembered I had a date with Keith tonight, the night before our congratulations party. I do a bit of physical work out for a few hours and than to my computer. At 5 p.m. I decide to finally get ready. I put on a black crop top sweater with some black ripped jeans and black shoes. I than do my hair into a messy bun with some bangs hanging out. I do my make-up than call it complete. I head to Keith's room to see if he was ready. As I walk in, I see no sign of him. I look around but only to find a note on his bed. I sit down and read the note.