Chapter 10 - SPECIAL + IMPORTANT A/N

Hey guys!! Thanks for over 70 reads, this means a lot to me! I hope you like this SPECIAL chapter. Enjoy~!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

"Paladins, we need to have a talk" Allura says. I cock my head to the side. What must we talk about, me and keithy are in pain because we just finished getting stitches, what has to happen now!? I tell my self. We all walk over to the center. As I do so I pass out.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Your P.O.V.

I wake up and look around. I must be in my room... I tell myself as I see my stuff. I get up and change into my paladin armor so I can train. Once I'm dressed I head to the training deck. I start training at the punching bag.

4 hours later

I lay on the floor sweating a pool of sweat by the minute. I get up and head towards my room and take a shower.

After your shower

I walk out of the shower and get dressed into some (F/C) pajama pants and a black t-shirt. I walk over to my bed and fall on it. Once done so, I immediately fall asleep.

The next morning

I wake up and feel a comforting warmth. I look down and see a familiar hand around my waist. I turn my head to the side and see that Keithy is sleeping beside me. I quietly get out of bed and change into a white t-shirt with a red and black plaid shirt tucked into my black ripped jeans with some chains on the sides of my waist. I look back at Keith who is still sound asleep. I look at my clock and see that it is 8 a.m. I walk out of the room and head towards the control deck. I enter and see Allura and Lance, making out? WAIT!! Lance and Allura are MAKING OUT?! I back out of the room slowly only to be caught by them as I stumble into the wall by accident.

"Umm.. Hey, guys! so umm.." I stutter at them as I see them blush hysterically, I let out a decently loud chuckle. They look at me with anger and embarrassment.

"Ok, I guess you both are a little mad at me, but I must ask, why are you making out in the control deck?" I ask them with clear curiosity and an evil grin on my face.

"W-well, you see um, me and Lance are, well you know, um..." Allura stutters as she looks towards lance then to the floor.

"What my dear Allura is trying to say is that we are dating!" Lance says with clear pride. I smile then run over and hug them.

"CONGRATS YOU TWO" I say with excitement. We start to talk for a while and a few hours later I leave to go clean my room up and do some laundry. I walk in and see no sign of Keith but a note on my neatly made bed. I walk over to it and sit on my bed while reading the note.

"Dear Y/N,

I wanted to ask you something, would you like to go on a date? If so, meet me at the Training Deck around 7 p.m. tonight, and wear something casual please, I hope to see you tonight.

Yours truly,

Keithy~"

My eyes start to fill with tears, not sad tears but happy tears. I check the time and see that it is 3 p.m. I clean my room for 2 and a half hours then get ready for the last hour and a half. By the time I'm ready for our date its 6:00 p.m. Hmm what can I do for like and hour? I ask myself as I look around my room. I see my computer and head over to it. I open it and play some games on it for a while. I check the time and see that it is 6:50 p.m. I put my computer away and put my shoes on. I decided to just wear what I had on today. So that like 30 minutes I was getting ready was doing my hair, light touch of make-up, and some nice scents to put on. Once my shoes are on I head towards the training deck. I get there and check my watch, 6:58 I'm early, that's good. I tell myself as I turn the corner to the training deck. I walk in and see Keith pacing back and fourth, panicking a bit. I slowly walk over to him and stand behind him and tap his shoulder. He jumps and turns around.