CHAPTER 25: Game Time

Location: Snowdin
The icy temperatures are no match to the ice that grows deep within my soulless body. Sometimes it really does feel like I have no soul anymore.

It may have seemed like I disappeared, however, I was just outside of the old shed, watching Chara as she slowly moved from her position I threw her down in, back up on her left palm. I quickly noticed that she never put any pressure on her right palm. Did she touch the bones? You'd think she would be smarter than that. "She's pissing me off." I spat lowly, looking around the corner of the window behind her. "Why is she pissing me off?" I turned to Papyrus, expecting an answer. "She's only been here for 4 days. I thought she'd never wake up." I chuckled. "I thought our little toy had died on us already."

"DONT LET HER GET UNDER YOUR SKIN LIKE THAT." Papyrus said, speaking softly so she wouldn't be able to hear him. "BUT I DO WONDER... WHY DID SHE ASK WHO I WAS? CHARA KNOWS ME." Papyrus said, bringing up a rather good point. "I WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER." Papyrus trailed off lowly, making a clear and distinct point. "COMMUNICATION WITH HER IS FUTILE. WE SHOULD KILL HER WHERE SHE STANDS." Papyrus said.

"She's acting like she can't just see you next to me." I grumbled, huffing slightly. "You didn't walk out of the room, right?" Papyrus shook his head, and furrowed his eyebrows as if he wasn't sure why Chara was acting like this either. "I thought so." I muttered.

"MAYBE SHE IS TRYING TO PROVOKE YOU. MAKE SURE YOU CANNOT BE HAPPY IN HER PRESENCE." Papyrus said. "ERADICATE HER EXISTENCE. KILL HER!" He demanded, causing my hand to twitch. I had a small grasp of what was left of my mind, and I held onto it with a firm grasp. "SHE IS MAKING YOU SOFT. DID CHARA EVER SHOW YOU MERCY LIKE YOU ARE SHOWING HER NOW?" Papyrus said, grabbing my shoulders slightly.

I closed my eyes and sighed, feeling the emotions of self hatred and anger start to boil up whenever I thought about that demon. "You have a point there." I said, humming. "I wonder how we should kill her, though?" I asked myself, and to Papyrus. "I don't want to offer her the same freedom as I did with the other monsters down here. I did it to SAVE them from Chara. Even if they didn't understand my intentions. Chara doesn't deserve that mercy." I said, noticing the goosebumps quickly crawling across her pale skin, before she forced her sleeve down and shivered violently. "I wonder..." I hummed, narrowing my eyes slightly.

"THE HUMAN DOES NOT SEEM TO BE VERY RESISTANT TO THE COLD AS WE ARE. HYPOTHERMIA IS INEVITABLE WITH THE SENSITIVE SKIN SHE POSSESSES." Papyrus said, allowing me to hum and node my head to understand. This caused a slight grin to appear onto my face, I rubbed my chin slightly as she was already shivering and pale from the cold, un-heated shed. "THE SHED IS WARMER THAN THE OUTSIDE SNOW." Papyrus said, I slid my back down the side of the outer wall, and sat down into the snow.

"If we were to leave her there in the cold, that is a mighty painful death right then and there." I said, grinning slightly at the idea. "We could either tie her down, and watch her struggle countlessly, trying to get to warmth, or leave her outside untied, running from house to house, trying to get inside." I grinned, sighing happily at the thought.

"HOWEVER, IF WE WERE TO LEAVE THE HUMAN UNTIED, THEN, SHE HAS A CHANCE OF GOING SOMEPLACE WARM INSTEAD OF DYING." Papyrus said, making a clear point that had also been on my mind. "THAT WOULD BE ANOTHER PROBLEM ALL AND ALL." Papyrus said, grinning a bit. "TIEING HER UP IS THE BEST OUTCOME OF THE SCENARIOS." He hummed.

"You're right." I grinned, laughing madly, my eyes were wide with insanity. "I'll just have to leave her in there for a few days, and make it seem like I'm not coming back. I'll make it just dreadful enough for her to lose almost all hope of her escaping." I grinned. "I'll see the hope leave her eyes day after day." I laughed.

Grabbing the snow around me, I looked at it admirably, as if it were my own handy work. I clumped it in my hands as I do when sitting in the snow like this. I chuckled darkly, not looking at Papyrus. I was too busy trying to imagine the face to terror spread across Chara's face when she faces her inevitable death. "Then I'll throw her out into the cold snow, surrounded by blue magic." I laughed. "She'll have no place to go but freeze into a little popsicle." I chuckled, my laughers soon turning into crazed cackles of insanity. "YES!" I clenched the snow excitedly and hopped up from my spot in the snow.

"YOU ALWAYS ARE A GENIUS WHEN IT COMES TO THINKING OF YOUR VICTIMS." Papyrus said. "I ADMIRE YOU." He said, grinning mechanically. He grinned widely, as if he knew something my broken mind didn't. "YOU ALWAYS MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS."

"You're the cool one, bro." I said with empty sockets. "You've always been so cool." I said, grinning madly. "You're the coolest little bro, a brother could ever have." I chuckled, looking at him. "I could have never done it without you." I grinned, chuckling sadly.

"I GUESS YOU REALLY COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT ME." Papyrus laughed slightly. "ITS MIRACULOUS YOU'RE STILL ALIVE." Papyrus said. "ALL THE MORE REASON TO KILL HER. KEEPING HER ALIVE JEOPARDIZES EVERYTHING WE HAVE PLANNED. KILL CHARA, SLOWLY. TAKE YOUR REVENGE." Papyrus said, grinning.

"I'll make sure to make sure she dies." I said. "And I'll watch her cruel and inevitable death from the start. The slow, torturous pain of frostbite and hypothermia creeping it's way into her body." I chuckled. There was a moment of silence, like neither of us knew what to say, before I spoke once again. "Well..." I began, sighing happily, and shoving my hands inside my jacket pockets, lazily. "It's game time."