CHAPTER 47: Humans are foul

Time: Unknown
Location: Wishing Room
The people that spoke to me were human! I had a chance of getting out! Their voices mangled together as hope flooded through my scared eyes. How did they get in here? Did they finally come to look for me? Did they finally realize I had been gone for this long?

I said nothing, as I desperately reached out towards the men on the other side, shoving myself away from Sans to extend my freed arms towards the man giving me his arm. His arm reached and clawed at rocks on the outside, making a small gap in the rocks, whereas if we had moved the rocks from the inside, they would have collapsed. "There's a girl in here!" He called to the other men, causing a murmur of conjoined voices to mangle together among several people. "Are you alright, Miss?" The man said as he pulled me out of the rubble.

"I'm f—." I began to say, as I was jerked back into the rubble, "S—!" Sans' Iron grip, still on my other arm.

"Ma'am?" The man called, questioning. "Are you alright?" He asked more concerned. He had still yet to see my face as he shone the flashlight brightly into the gap on the ground. It was just big enough for my small figure. "How long have you been down here?" He asked, obviously looking at my very thin arms.

"Let me go!" I hissed at Sans, who was still glaring at me as a whole. "What did I do to deserve this!? I have been nothing but kind to you! All this time!" I begun to raise my voice. "And you have done nothing in return for me! I don't understand it!" I begun to let tears fall down my face as I yelled at the crazed skeleton. "What could you possibly want from me??" I yelled. "All you keep saying is you want me to die!" I cried.

The men from the other side were yelling 'ma'am's' and other words of female pronoun to make sure if I was alright. For all they knew, I was just talking to myself in here. "Don't let them see your face." Sans said, narrowing his eyes. "Trust me on this." He chuckled, looking down at me as if I were some sort of human scum.

"They're trying to help me!" I yelled, yanking my hand away from him, yet still failing. "And you're trying to kill me!" I said. "Who do you think I'm going to listen to?" I asked him, as more rocks from the outside began to tumble down to the ground, causing more shouts and more of an opening to open up from the outside.

I squinted at the sudden change of light, even if it were still dark in the Wishing Room, and put my hand on my forehead to shield my eyes from the light of the echoflowers in the distance. The man shone another bright LED flashlight into the cave, and shone it on my face and had it crossed over to Sans', who squinted his eye sockets in response as well. "It's the skeleton!" He said, "and the girl!" He said, surprised, as the men all seemed to stand at attention towards this man. "Come peacefully, or we will have to use armed force, that goes for you too, little lady."

"Wait, What?" I asked, confused, as a crowd of men came around sans armed with military uniforms. They were all in sync with each other, trained at the highest level. Only one took me by the arm, as they ripped Sans' grip off of my wrist, and four took Sans out of the rubble. "What's going on?" I demanded towards the captain of the team, who was wearing a black Barrett, unlike the other men.

"Are you affiliated with this skeleton in any way?" He asked, motioning towards Sans with the slight tilt of his head, and easing of his chin.

I glanced back at Sans hesitantly, a part of my heart sunk a little as I remembered the events that had previously taken place. He had called it acting. Acting as if he were my friend, only to kill me in the end to see my face of betrayal. My sadness turned into anger, and I looked at the man with determination. "No." I said. "I don't know him." I said, looking at Sans. "Nor do I want anything to do with him." I didn't look at Sans as I said all of this. But I knew I meant it. I could never forget what he said and did. If these men hadn't come, I don't think I would have survived.

"Frisk." The man said. "I am Colonel Jackson, and I am with the U.S. Military." He said. "Chara has told us everything, you will be coming with us." He said, motioning towards the other end of the room to lead the men carrying Sans.

"What?!" I gasped. "No! What do you mean?!" I said. "Chara is the one who pushed me down here!" I said. "Believe me! I've done nothing wrong!"

"We have three agreeing people who choose to remain anonymous that all follow the same story. We're going to have to put you under arrest." He said, his hands behind his back. He motioned once more, and the man holding my arm tightly began to push me towards the exit, as Sans' group of military officials all followed. "The punishment will be determined my the state, however, this can be punishable by death." He said, not looking at me, and continuing to walk ahead of us.

"The fourth amendment!" I blurted loudly, causing him to stop in his tracks and turn around. He had a stone-cold poker face, and didn't respond as I caught my breath. "The fourth amendment! I believe I have my rights! Tell me why I'm being arrested!" I said.

"That will indeed all be explained in a later time." He said, grinning. "But for now, you're coming with us back to our camp to be placed under the U.S. military custody." He said. "But I do have to thank you. This guy here has never come to us without a fight in him. We have lost many great soldiers trying to get him to come to us." The Colonel Jackson said with a huff. "But that doesn't give you any leeway here." He said, and continued walking towards the exit.

"Let me go!" I struggled against the Man's grip, grunting and screaming to let me go. I was determined to be as much of a pain as they would allow me to. "I didn't go anything! I don't want to die!" I said frantically.

"It's futile." The Colonel said, glancing back at my dirtied form of messy hair and dirt-Covered clothes. "You died when you stepped into this hell-hole of a world." He grinned, and looked back forward. "If you keep struggling, we will have to sedate you. You don't want that, now, do you?" He asked, pulling a gun out of his holster, still not facing me.

I said nothing, and cooperated with the man next to me, still surprised it was very silent behind me, where Sans was in the group of men.