CHAP. 1

Blyana POV

Who knew my vacation to Manhattan make my life from normal to Myth-fantasy. I was just an ordinary girl who lives in Korea. Study in a school that have many dream boys and have a good relationship with the chairman.

" Focus!. " I widened my eyes as almost got my right eyes blinded . It's been like 3 hours I have sword training with this camp instructor.

" Can we take a break?. " I whined. I'm not lying, I'm really tired and full of sweat.

My ponytail black hair is now messy and some of my hair stick on my neck because of the sweat, my bright orange shirt half wet because of the sweat too.

The instructor rolled his eyes, He murmured something then nodded, " Thanks. " I rest my butt on the grass.

I grab my bottle and drank it, without a second the water inside the bottle are gone.

" You're doing great for a newbie. " The instructor said as he sat beside me, I just hum as an answer.

" Hey, I didn't catch your name. " I stared at his dark brown eyes, " Nico. Nico di Angelo. " He says.

" What's your parents?. "

" Hades. I know sound cree- "

" Creepy?. it's cool dude. I mean you can raise the dead!. " I cut him. I didn't lie, Hades is my favorite Greek Gods. I really wish that my godly parents is Hades.

" Well... thanks. " I smile as the reply. We sat in silence until the horn make us stand up, " It's dinner time. I need to have a shower, bye Neeks. " I wave at him as I ran to the cabin for unclaimed like me. Hermes cabin.

Yeah, Greek myths is real. We are the gods children, you know sometimes the gods fell in love with the mortal/human then they have a child. That's us.

Then, the children have their place to survive the greek world so they built the camp for them. A summer camp , but the demigod call it Home. Place for us train and control our power, home for us who doesn't have somewhere to stay or when we don't belong to the outside world.

In the camp there are many cabin, each cabins are presented one god. When you're still didn't claimed by your parents you stay in Hermes cabin but when you've been claimed, you stay in the cabin that presented your godly parents.

It's been 2 days, I haven't been claimed by my godly parents, but it's okay. The Hermes cabin treats the unclaimed like their own siblings.

I finish my quick shower and put on my other camp shirt. I put my dirty clothes to the basket for dirty clothes.

" Tomorrow is Capture the Flag!. " I looked at my friend, Carla. She's daughter of Hermes, " That's mean you're in our team, Queen. " She put her hands around my shoulder as we walked to the dining pavilion.

" Let's win it. " I put an cheer up sign using my hands, " Yeah!.. " She raised her hands happily.

After dinner there's a campfire, the Apollo cabin mostly sing and many couples resting on their couples shoulder while holding each other hands.

' Cute. ' I smiled.

After that we prepared to sleep. Some of the campers well... of course trying to break the rules, some of them get caught and some didn't.

' What's are they doing now ?. ' I laid on my bunk while staring at the ceiling.  I missed my friends, if I didn't come here, I think I might be play in the chairman's house everyday.

---------
The Next Day, we're preparing for the capture the flag.

" Blyana will guard the Flag. " I widened my eyes while point at myself, " Wait! Me?!. "

" Relax. Some of us will on your back. " A son of Nyx that I really didn't know his name trying to calm me down.

I sighed, then here I am. Guarding a flag. I sat beside the flag near the water while waiting the other team.

About like 2 hours, I heard a footstep.

' Shit. ' I cursed. I look around to find where's that person, " Gotcha. " A guy voice almost making me jump.

This is really my bad day, I mean I'll fight the freaking PERCY JACKSON. NEAR THE WATER.

" I'll go easy on you. " He attacking me, I dodge while keep the flag on my guard.

We keep attacking each other for like 10 minutes. My movements began to slow down because of the tiredness.

" You're great, but my team win. " He sliced my back knee making me groaned and fell on the ground.

" Not yet, Jackson. " I attacking him from his back but he noticed it and dodge it, " Wow, Nico really trained you really well. "

" No other words?. " I raised a brow while sighing, " Nope. "

He become really serious. His attack become fast and unpredictable. I really surprised. Then, He used his power to hold me and threw me to the water.

' Really!?. This is just a game, don't take this too serious!. '

From underwater I could see that he jogged to my team flag. I clinched my fist, ' I can't let him win! Snorry Mr.Hero of Olympus, You have to lose NOW!. '

I swam up and the water attacking him, " Wha- " He flew back and hit a tree near the river, which I know it will leave bruises on his back.

" How?. " His sea green eyes look at me then he widened his eyes, " No way... "

" All hail, Blyana Queen. Daughter of Poseidon, blessed by Asclepius. " Chiron bow at me followed by the other campers. I could see Carla infamous smirk before she follow the other campers to bow at me.

" We won. " She mouthed. I changed my direction to Percy, he has a proud big brother smile cross on her his face.

My blank expression changed to happiness.

My third day in this summer camp, had a battle with one of the Heroes of the Olympus which actually my half brother then got claimed.

Different ( HoO X Noblesse ) [UNDER EXTREME EDITING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें