CHAP. 20

No one POV

Blyana panted as she hide behind a big rock. She had successfully escaped from a cave that now become a mountain of Stones.

Her sea-green eyes sometimes peaking from the side of the rock to see if any of them chased her.

She's hoping that she didn't meet any monsters or people that kidnapped her, she didn't have any weapon. The boy took her weapons then threw it somewhere plus she really didn't have any energy due she used her power to took down the cave and ran away. 

But that's not the only problem.

She's hungry. Really hungry. She can't think anything except for food. She know, at this rate, she shouldn't meet any monsters or enemies.

Then she felt something heavy inside her jacket pocket, she put her hands inside of it and found a very fluffy texture, she smiled as she knows what is inside her pocket.

She pulls it out and found a peanut butter sandwich with a bit nectar inside of it ,a small letter and a black pen. She took a bite then read the letter.

' You owe me, Queen. 
ㅡ Thanatos.
Ps. They'll help you.

She couldn't hide her smile, Thanatos indeed owe her a favour after she helped him with his paperwork.

She pick up the pen that she put on the ground and scanned it. It had a greek word craft on the side of the pen, 'Tide'.

Just like Percy's.

Blyana then clicked the pen and it suddenly turned to a sword. The sword is a bit like Nico's but the difference is the color.

She kept eating until the last bite not forgetting to thank Thanatos then she got up. She got some energy now, Her wounds on her back and hands are still there but some of them have been healed. 

She carefully took a peak from behind the rock. Then she ran to another rock in front of her and hide behind it again in case if she meet enemies or even Tartarus himself.

' Like the action movies. ' She smile like an idiot.

.
.
.

On the other side,

" I told you that this is a bad idea!. " Nico shouted but Frankenstein ignored him, " I'm going to have so much fun in here. " 

Then there are some thorns appeared from the ground and attacked the monsters. Which make many of them died and turned into dusts.

" We have the God of Healing if you want to cure him. " Luke whispered to Rai when they saw Frankenstein having fun and laughing. 

Rai who saw his servant just drop a sweat. But, he still consider Luke's offer.

" Is this only what they got?. " Tao asked Luke as they saw the monsters became the monster dust.

 " No. In the Depth of Tartarus, the only thing that we, the demigods afraid is Tartarus himself. " 

" Where's he?. " Franken even more excited. It's been awhile since he can have a  fight or a battle.

" You'll find him, well basically near the door of Death. " Then the demigods shared a look, they realized that if they want to get out of here you have to get into the door of Death. 

The door of death is like the elevator and the fast passage in and out of the Underworld for Thanatos, The God of Death. Who is in control of bringing people to the Underworld. 

If they want to get out from Tartarus using the Door of Death, one of them has to pressed the button for 12 minutes and someone else have to hit the button from the mortal side, Just like Leo did to save Percy and Annabeth ,or else the door will vanish. 

And it clicked them, one of them will not gonna get out from here. One of them should stay. 

-------------