CHAP. 9

No one POV

Blyana quickly pressed her necklace that had a trident pendant then it turned to celestial bronze sword just like Percy's but her sword grips are black.

The chimera clawed her but she dodged it, she tried to slice it tail but failed. Making her huffed while Nico almost killed the chimera, he had some cuts on  his face and his hands.

About like 10 minutes the chimera turned into monster dust that covers both of them, " Gosh. How I tell them?. " 

" Piper could have some clothes for you. " Then he shadow traveled them to Piper's dad house, " Let me guess. Monsters attack again?. " Both of them nodded.

" I think that is because of all of the big three kids in the same city. "

" Maybe. " Piper answered, she grabbed her clothes from her wardrobe and gave it to Blyana.

" Thanks. " Piper made a thumbs-up sign using her fingers as the answer, " The bathroom is in the middle of my room and Nico's. "  

" Okay. " Then she quickly took a shower and put on some clothes that Piper gave her. 

Then four of them had dinner together while talking about the monsters things with Piper and Jason decided to go back to camp and tell Chiron then have the head counselor meeting to figure this thing out. 

.
.
.

" Let me guess, there's a transfer student from America. " Blyana smirked at Mr.Lee and Tao that preparing some documents about the new students this year.  

" How did you know?. " Tao raised a brow, " Well, He's my friend and He's Italian. Nico di Angelo. " 

" He's nice. You will like him. " Then they heard someone ring the doorbell. She quickly grabs her bag and put on her favorite black shoes.

" He's here. We'll be going to have some dinner together or go to the carnival. " Mr.Lee nodded. Then Blyana dashed to the front door and opened it.

" Ready?. " Nico asked. Blyana smirked at him then said, " Ready. " 

Blyana closed the door without knowing Frankenstein intensely her, " Takeo, Tao, M21. " He's calling his men.

" What's up boss?. "

" I want you to watching over Blyana. Date is horrible. " He them left them dumbfounded.

Meanwhile, Nico and Blyana going to a park to discuss the prophecy and quest. Nico recommended it so he has a time with his girlfriend alone.

" Place with no time... " Nico mumbled. Then he remembered about a place, " Lotus Casino!. Place with no time is Lotus Casino!. "

" Me and Bianca were staying there for like a week but actually it was 70 years or something. " Blyana widened her eyes. 

" No way!. " 

" Then what about Tartarus?. Do we have to go there?. " Nico sighed. He really hates it too but he had no choice. He must go with her, he didn't want to lose her again, not on his watch.

" Yes. But don't worry. " He tried to calm her down.

Blyana just stay silent, she's staring at her own feet. Nico slowly moved his hands to Blyana's but his actions were stopped by a roar. Both of them turned their eyes and saw a Hydra.

Blyana sighed then pressed her necklace and turned into a sword and attacked the hydra with Nico helping her.

" Fuck. " She cursed as her clothes on the sleeves part got burned. Nico tried to stab it right on the hydra's heart while Blyana attack and distracted the monster. 

Within 15 minutes. They covered with the monsters dust. Blyana tried to clean herself from the dust but it still left some on her hair and her clothes.

" Next time we're doing it in my or your house. "

" Agreed. " 

" So. How are you going to tell them?. " Nico pointed at Blyana's burned and dirty white shirt.

" I fell or maybe- " 

" No need. " A voice stopped Blyana, she froze as 3 figures landed right in front of them.

" You have so many things to explain, Young Lady. " She gulped then laugh nervously, " Yo-You can see it too?. "

" Who can't?. " M21 glared at two teenagers in front of him.

' Oh, Gods. '

&&&-&&-&&&&&&&

SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER 😊
-Rose.