CHAP. 16

No one POV

M21 woke up with full of sweat and his heartbeat fast. He tried to calm himself but his dream making him can't do that.

He dreamed about Blyana. She chased Nico that running into a room but when she comes into the room he's not there. There's only a girl that hid inside the darkness and a boy that suddenly appear right beside her, then the boy knocked her out and took her sword.

" M21!. Are you okay?. " He looks up and saw Takeo's eyes are full of worries. M21 shook his head and told him about his dream.

" It's just a dream right?. I mean we're all worried about her. "

" Maybe but it could be a vision. " A guy voice making them turned their head to the door, " Luke?. Since when you've listened to our conversation?. "

" Since he asked you if you're okay. " He pointed at Takeo then Luke come to the room.

He took a chair then placed it right in front of them, after that he sat on it, " Tell me the specific part of the room in your dream. I could help you. "

" Why should we trust you?. "

" We're demigods too like her. " Hannele appeared beside them, "Luke is Son of Hermes and I'm Daughter of Khione. "

M21 and Takeo shared look then nodded, " Don't forget us too!. " They saw Tao, Frankenstein, Seira, Regis and Raizel behind Hannele.

M21 sighed then told him. Luke and Hannele listen for him carefully then both of them shared look, " Lotus Casino. "

" They're in Lotus Casino. It's a place with no time. If you like an hour in there but it's actually days on the outside world. " Hannele told them.

' Damn. That's the longest words that you ever say. ' Luke stunned as he saw her explained to them about the Lotus Casino and where the place.

" Pack your things, guys. We're going to Las Vegas. " Luke smirked.

On the other side,

Blyana woke up on a dark room with her hands and feet are chained on a wall and her mouth is covered by a black cloth. She struggled but it just makes her hands and feet hurt.

" Look what we have here?. " A boy smirked while playing with his styrian iron dagger.

He could be child of underworld. She thought.

" The Gods really did a really excellent job. " He claps as he got closer to her, " You want to know who you really are?. "

Blyana just struggled while glared at him, ' I'm Blyana Queen, Duh. '

" You maybe thought that you're Blyana Queen. "

" But you're wrong, sweetheart. " He played his dagger around her stomach then make a big cut on it and her blood dripping from her stomach to the dirty dark grey ground.

She groaned in pain trying to hold the scream but in the end, she let out a whimper, " Just Scream, Princess. " He whispered to her ears, Blyana just glared at him while holding the pain,

" She said that i can have fun with you. "

" We're going to have so much fun right, Rose?. " He played his bloody dagger around her neck.

' Nico, Anyone. Help. '

---------------------------------------------

TWO DAYS AGO IS PERCY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!

WOOOOOOO🐳🌊

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAWEED BRAIN!!!