CHAP. 4

No one POV

" Why did they always ask me to buy groceries?. " Blyana shoved her hands into her jackets pocket. She let out smoke from her mouth due the coldness.

" You're basically living in your room. " A man with a scar on his lips told her, " It's not like I'm always in my room for whole time. " She pouted. 

" You are. " 

" I'm not!. " 

" Wow. You're really like a kid. " The man sighed. After Regis, now her?. What did i do in my previous life?. They walked in silence until they arrived at the convenience store.

~~On the other side~~

Frankenstein , Takeo and Tao staring at the two unconscious teenagers that laid on the bed inside Frankenstein's lab.

" What's their condition?. " 

" Bad. I don't know who did this to them but they fought someone that's stronger than them. " Frankenstein explained to them, " We'll just wait until they wake up. " 

Then they left while Frankenstein told everything to his master that staring the night sky on the balcony.

" Their aura. I never felt it before. " Raizel told his servant, " Don't worry Master, We'll find out after they woke up. " 

' I really hope that nothings bad happen. I'm still didn't know what happened to Master, Lord, Muzaka and the Nobles. ' He staring at his master's back.

' It's like the dead end.

-----------

" I. Want. THIS!. " Blyana glared at the M21 who's standing in front of her, " Why are you want to make blue pancakes?. " 

" It's called Creative, Mister. " Blyana huffed. They're arguing in front of the counter because of M21 caught her put the blue food coloring into basket. 

" It's weird!. " Blyana fake gasped, " Don't ever say that again!. " 

" Um...  Do you want to buy it?. " 

" YES. " Blyana quickly answer before M21 say anything. Then the employee scan and put it in the plastic bag, after that both of them back home.

" Where's Frankenstein?. " M21 asked Regis as he put all of the groceries on the table. Blyana on the other hand, put each the groceries into a minimalist drawers in the kitchen.

" He's in his Lab. Takeo and I found two teenagers that were beaten up on a park, so they brought them here. " Tao half whispered so Blyana could hear them.

" They mus- "

" They're not human or modified human or Werewolf or Nobles. " Regis seriously staring at him with his red eyes. M21 widened his eyes, " Then who are them?. "

" We still don't know. They didn't let us and Seira mind control didn't effect them. "  Regis turned his head to the two teenagers that just walked in to the living room.

" What are their name?. " Blyana joined the conversation with a small white bowl full of chocolate and vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkle in her hands.

" Blyana, How long did you hear it?. " Tao awkwardly ask her. She put a spoon full of ice cream into her mouth, " Since you said Seira and so on. "

At first, she just wanted to eat ice cream and back to her room. But she heard M21 and Regis talking about something that she thought really interesting.

" Hannele Finley and Luke Castellan. " 

Blyana didn't answered them, ' Luke Castellan. Why is his name seeems so familiar?.

" Rosie?. " They heard Luke calling someone making all of them staring at him, " Rosie?. Is that really you?. " 

Blyana raised a brow, " Who did you call Rosie ?. " 

~~~~~~'~~''''~