CHAP. 13

No one POV

" She's in the class with the Kids and Sir Raizel.  " Tao informed his comrades from his communication device after he saw Blyana going inside her class with the kids using his security cameras.

He look up and quickly pressed a button in his table to hide the screen as he heard someone knocked his room.

" Come in. " He said using his usual cheery tone like nothing happened. The door being opened by a boy that looks familiar to him.

" It's you. " The boy mumbled. He's not in the mood to talk or being interacted with someone. The school uniform. It's not his style. White is not his style. 

" Here's your schedules and your class is 2-8. " Tao gives him some paper.

He purposely make him and Blyana not in the same class. But he didn't know there's a demigod in that class. 

A son of Apollo. Will Solace. The Gods asked him to due to many monsters attack, Will even didn't get it why the Gods asked him. He more likely a healer than a fighter, but before he transported to Korea, he saw Aphrodite happy face. 

" Okay. " He murmured then he left while Tao waved his hands. He smiled at him.

" What a grumpy boy. "

On the other side, Takeo and M21 search for anything inside the house but before of that, they asked Luke and Hannele to buy some ingredients for tonight in case the kids come. 

Luke and Hannele. They even almost forgot about them( *cough* Even me *cough*  ) but that's not their fault. Both of them sometimes disappeared for days then come back again like nothing happened.

Seira and Regis even didn't even can go to school just because they need to watch over them. 

But both of them know that they must be same as Blyana. Born with power. 

" I didn't find anything suspicious. " Takeo informed Tao. He's in her bathroom trying to find anything suspicious, Like a device or even anything.

" I found something!. " M21 half yelled. He read her notebook and found something that they didn't know. All about her. 

" I think we need to talk about it now. " Then they quickly flew to the school and talk about what he just found in the principal's office.

Once they arrived there, Frankenstein and Raizel already here. waiting for them to inform about the information and evidence that they found.

" What's inside her Notebook?. " M21 just gave it to Frankenstein then he read it out loud.

" 7th day of Summer in Camp Half-Blood. 

   Guess what?. I'm a Demigod. Woohoo *claps*
   Daughter of Poseidon. God of Sea. I'm the child of one of the big three. Isn't it amazing?. 

   Want to know why?.

After world war 2 maybe?, The big three Gods (Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades.) swore to the Styx river or the unbreakable swear, That they won't have any child but here Me, Percy, Tyson, Jason, and Thalia. 

So that's mean we are supposed not in here, we're not supposed to be born in this world.

Nico and Hazel didn't include they were born before the Gods swore. yep they both are old. Maybe that's why Nico acting like a grandpa.

Hazel died and Nico brought her to life. While Nico and his older sister, Bianca. I didn't know how but Percy told me that Nico and Bianca were being put into a place with no time.

Bianca died on a quest. Short story, Nico mad at Percy because he promised that he will protect her but they made it out next year maybe?. 

Yep. Demigod can die on a quest or in a battle or war. Gods didn't care. They only care if one of their favorite die and blamed it on us the demigods. Wow *slow claps*.

Okay. Back to the story. 

That's mean I can die on a quest too. It's depended on the prophecy.  Bianca died because there's a line inside the prophecy.

So, let's just keep train and train and train. Nico is my trainer but sometimes Percy and I need to control my power too, I almost make an eruption and a small earthquake. Not my fault though, the Ares cabin made a 'welcoming ceremony' to me.

Ps.

Percy, Tyson and I are the children of  Poseidon. 

Thalia and Jason are the Children of Zeus 
(Actually, Jason is Son of Jupiter or the Roman form of Zeus.)

 Bianca, Hazel, and Nico are the children of   Hades, but same as Jason, Hazel is the daughter of Pluto or the Roman for of Hades. 

All of them except for Frankenstein and Raizel staring at the floor. They didn't know that the life of the Demigod really that hard. 

On the next page, he saw a picture of Blyana with some teenagers, most of them wearing the same shirt like her, bright orange with a horse and words saying 'Camp Half-blood.', While two guy with a girl using a purple shirt with the words 'SPQR.'.

One of the guy is asian while the other one is had blonde hair and wearing glasses, while the girl is a bit young has curly hair and golden eyes. To be honest, he never saw a person with golden eyes before.

Then he glued his eyes to Blyana that had bandages on her hands and a blue plaster on her left cheeks, then he realized that there's Nico in there, between Blyana and a girl with golden eyes that wore the purple shirt. He smiles a little. 

not forgetting that all of them looked tired. 

' Capture of Flag!!!. My team won!! ^^. '

Then Frankenstein read some weird words on the next page.

" What is this?. " He raised a brow. Making the others staring at him. 

Child of Sea beware of mist,
Trust the king but not the queen,
Search for the truth untold,
In the place with no time,
Walk to the deepest hell,
To wake the true power,
The day when a hero came back,
With the queen's life in the line. '

" Is that..... A prophecy?. " 

--------------&