CHAP. 27

No one POV

Percy being pushed back and making him fell into the water and the waves attacked them but suddenly red protection protects them. 

Rose turned her back and saw Raizel glared at him with his eyes glowing red. Percy stood up as he raised his hands, the waves turned into lava. 

Rose widened her eyes, she never knows that he can change the water to the lava. 

" This is my fight with this little girl. Don't involve with this!. " He growled then he pointed these hands to Raizel and The lava flew to him but Rose quickly used her power to change the lava back to the water. 

She knows that lava is more dangerous than ordinary Lava. 

" How dare you. " A dark energy could be felt around them. It's from Frankenstein. 

Before he could attack Percy, Someone attacked him, " Akhlys?!. "

" Hello again, Sister. " She smirked, but then her smirk vanished and replaced with a surprise as someone attacked her without she can attack that person. 

" Who do you think you are?. " A blonde guy appeared behind her with a black mask covered his mouth. 

The blonde guy attacked Percy,  But Rose dodged his attacked making the guy stumbled and being pushed. 

" What?. BLYANA!. What are you doing?!. " M21 shouted as he told her that the guy is on their side.

" It's my problem. Don't get involved with this. " 

" Idiots. " Percy's eyes are different. There is a bit purple but not the same as Rose's. Rose's eyes are more like dark purple but he is violet. 

" Do you think only both of us in here?. " Then a fireball attacked her but she can dodge it, " It's team Leo bitches. " 

" Even Leo too?. " She cracked, " Valdez!. What the fuck?!. " 

" He's your friends too?. " 

" Yes. " Nico didn't move his head, he keeps staring at Leo and Percy. 

What happened when I was gone?. The monsters suddenly appeared from the sea. 

Rose stabbed the ground with her sword that was changed from celestial bronze to Styrian iron. 

The army of dead crawled from the ground, unlike Nico, her Army of Dead is Greek, " What?. " 

Some of them who use shied with sword lined in front of The Noblesse and the others, " Do what you have to do. " She commands. The army nodded then they attacked the monsters.

 " All of you except for Luke, Hannele, Nico and Reyna get out from here now!. " She said it without looking back, " We want and can he- " 

" The mortals could be in danger or even the other demigod like Percy and Leo, The one who behind all of this is the daughter of Hecate or maybe there's a goddess like her. " She glared at Akhlys who is still fighting with the blonde guy. 

" What about Rael?. He's still fighting that woman. " Rose raised a brow.

So his name is Rael. Rose put her eyes back to Rael.

" She's too strong for him. " She murmured, then she pressed a ring with an arrow and a deer on it within a second the ring changed to a black and silver bow

She got it from Artemis. Artemis was asked her if she wanted to join her huntress but she declined it, she promised to Nico to not join the hunter of Artemis.