CHAP. 28

No one POV

The atmosphere became tense.

' Master, are you okay?. ' Frankenstein asked his Master from their telepathy while staring at him from the back.

 ' Rose. ' He said. 

Now, he can read her mind. Really clearly, What's inside her mind. Everything. About her conversation with Nyx, Her mom. 

Rai even didn't know how she can think about all of it at once. 

--

The fight between Rose and Percy became more intense, they know Rose didn't use all of her strength to fight him but that different from Percy. He uses all of his strength like he's wanting to kill her. 

" She can beat him if she uses all of her strength. Why?. " Rael staring at both of the demigods fought each other to death.

Her body is full of pain and tiredness. She can just throw herself into the water but if she did that, Poseidon will know. 

" He's her brother. " Seira said. Rael widened his eyes then stared at her, " What?. How?. " 

" What's the wrong Rhosyn?. Can beat or even kill your brother?. " Percy mocked her. Rose tightened her grip to her sword then attacked him. 

In the end, Rose fell on her knees and Percy wiped his sweat on his chin, " I told you, You'll never win against me. " 

" No... " M21 ran towards them as Percy raised his sword to her, but he's stopped by an invisible barrier. 

" Rose!. " He keeps hitting the barrier. 

Rose can't hear him, her eyes are teary, the flashback of his and her times when they were in Camp playing and even took a prank on each other or the other cabin like a movie inside her head. 

If she did this, she'll become a traitor. Well, she's a traitor now thanks to the daughter of Hecate, who made a mist around the camp and the Gods. 

But, she knows that she had no choice. She really hates it, How can that daughter of Hecate do that to her brother?. If she hates her, she can just meet her or even kill her. 

" I'm sorry. " Her lips trembling, As the daughter of Thanatos, she can make her weapon using her power. 

" That's.. " Hannele widened her eyes as she saw her using her power to make a blade, as he about to stab her, Rose quickly dodged it. 

She got up and kicked his face when he got up, she didn't wait for him. She slashed his stomach using her blade making him growled. 

" It's called strategy, Perseus.  " She panted. Percy glared at her, she knows that he really hate if someone calls him ' Perseus. ' 

Then she drew her sword on her right hand, but she's still keeping her blade on her left hands. 

" This is the end. " She murmured then she ran to him. She kept attacking him without waiting for him making him struggled to attack. 

" Goodbye. " She stared at her brother for the last time. 

" Brother. " She stabbed him on his chests using her blade, which she knows that it's too dangerous to him if she stabbed him using that blade. 

Percy smiled as he said, " I'm sorry for can't protect you, but at least you're safe with them. " 

" Thank you. " He whispered before he fell on the warm sand, Rose fell on her knees beside him and silently cried.